Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 09:50 AM) How do you know the police or the NFL did not see it? If she will not press charges what relevance does the video do to the police? The police can still choose to press charges even with a uncooperative witness/victim. They chose not to, presumably after believing that she fell and hit her head in the elevator
  2. iPhone 6 reveal today, apple fans rejoice, droid fans mock. Lol
  3. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 08:55 AM) Yea, that's quickly getting old. Well, just another warning to never use debit cards for anyone that does. You mean any sort of plastic. Because none of it is safe until we go to chip and pin universally. And when that happens, they will figure out how to get around that too
  4. QUOTE (GreenSox @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 09:23 AM) I think the Shark trade was the real bad trade. They got the ace or near ace they needed with Lester, and for an okay, not great, player. With Shark, they dumped one of the top prospects in baseball. I think both are terrible. They got their ace at the expense of one of the only offensive bright spots they had, and they had to go out and get Adam Dunn in order to try and recover some of the power. The shark trade is bad for the future, the Lester trade was bad for the Now. If the A's fall out of the race, which 2 months ago seemed impossible, these will both be absolute busts of trades
  5. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 02:23 PM) OK, but then isn't an indefinite suspension an overreaction the other way? They just came out with a policy that gave first time offenders a six game suspension but now he is retroactively getting more? Not to absolve Ray Rice for what he did, but it isn't his fault that this tape didn't come out until now. an indefinite suspension is such a fluid term in the NFL. this isnt done by a long shot
  6. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 02:09 PM) I'm a little conflicted by this. On one hand, I agree with a policy of zero tolerance for violence against women. On the other hand, life is about second chances and unless Rice has some history that I'm not aware of, he isn't getting one. I guess one big question is: Did Rice lie about the severity of the incident to the league and/or the judicial system and did this video counter his lie? If so, then I can justify what happened today. If not, then I find it hard to justify suddenly changing his penalty just because video evidence surfaced. I dont think he could have possibly lied in order to get a lesser punishment. Everyone knew he knocked her silly in the elevator, we just didnt SEE it happen. I think what happened here was the NFL believed that this was able to be swept away and severely misjudged the reaction.
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    i cant wait for Steve's first gamethread "i was watching and my kids diaper literally just exploded on me" post.
  8. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 09:37 AM) So, anyone else read that Atlanta Hawks e-mail? I'm not really sure what's so racist about it... I wonder if he/the ownership group was more worried that he would piss off white fans in Atlanta? I think he was ok until he got into the fathers and sons thing, and then complained about the hip hop and intros and such. I mean, come on, its atlanta. In the end he was brainstorming ideas for increasing revenue and the letter couldnt have had worse timing if he tried
  9. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 08:41 AM) i am so very sorry i placed my face in front of his fist at that time. My bad
  10. Just think about the press conference they had when she apologized over and over. and the countless times the Baltimore organization has gone out of its way to make sure everyone knows that Rice is a great guy. Nice job Goodell. Good job, good effort
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    I knew you had swimmers, congrats
  12. The worst part about a loss like this is stewing over it for the next week
  13. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 03:14 PM) Mel Tucker just F'N sucks This one is on the offense. The bears held them to 20 points in regulation and the offense just s*** all over themselves
  14. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 02:38 PM) It can't be that easy to see a 300+ lb nose tackle. Not when you pass across the field. Which is exactly why you should NOT pass across the field
  15. Not a fan of what's going on with Marshall right now. Also, why did Alshon disappear?
  16. Bennett wasn't looking at all, I wonder whose f***up that was
  17. The defense looks like a bunch of guys that barely played in the pre season
  18. So, good start to the offense.
  19. Well, Colt Lyerla did what he does http://m.jsonline.com/sports/blogs/2742629...rce=twitterfeed
  20. QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 09:10 AM) Working until 3 on Sundays now. FML Sorry, I am not putting comments in spoiler tags in this thread for you
  21. Gaaaaaaaaaaamedaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
  22. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 09:07 PM) And everyone wrote off victor Martinez three years ago too. Baseball is a what have you done for me lately kind of game. Victor Martinez managed to stay healthy and not cheat. Pineda has done neither
  23. The Harbaugh brothers have not responded to the domestic violence issue very well this past year http://deadspin.com/jim-harbaugh-says-dome...228066/+barryap
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 12:58 PM) I dont want to post spoilers but wow there is some s*** going on in the house right now onlinebigbrother.com spoilertags ftw Rock

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.