Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Marty Morninwheg can probably find his own way home tonite
  2. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 06:32 PM) I will NEVER take action based on his reports again. 75% chance they both sit what a Ass clown Schefter is usually pretty solid
  3. That was a quick 7 for the Jets off the turnover
  4. Somewhat of a random question, but yesterday I was in Jewel and went to look up part of a recipe and got a denial from Google saying "sorry, we cannot complete your request, your server is sending automated queries. ". What does that mean? I could go to soxtalk/cnn/espn, I just couldn't search. Once I was home I checked and had no problems
  5. @JimTrotter_NFL: I'm told by a 49ers source that the team is sticking with its plan and will play Ray McDonald tonight vs. the Bears. #NoDeactivation Zero tolerance. #novideonobigdeal
  6. QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 09:50 AM) It would be nice to play one of these elite teams with a full deck for once. In fairness, the 49ers aren't anywhere near full strength themselves
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    So I saw "CBGB" last night, and I really liked it but one thing bugged me. Alan Rickman is English, playing a New Yorker, and Donal Logue is American, playing a guy from England. Neither of them could maintain the opposite accent, and at one point I think Rickman just said "f*** it" and stopped (a la Kevin Costner in Robin Hood). The movie was cool though, and Ashley Greene is hot
  8. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 13, 2014 -> 01:20 PM) Power hour pre and post Zac Brown concert/casino had me feeling good last night. It's been a while since I did that or the century club. Those nights were usually shorter than normal for me, lol
  9. Peterson has retained Rusty Hardin as his lawyer. So there should be quite a bunch ignorance in our future
  10. Nobody has been able to fall upward as well as Kiffin
  11. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 06:25 PM) So wait, who reported AP to the authorities? The kids mom I think
  12. QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 05:06 PM) Ugh, I know there is a whole #spankyourchild crowd, but how can you see the cuts begin to form on your kid and still justify and keep at it. Just disgusting. Yea, a switch is beyond trying to punish a kid
  13. Fiametta was cut, so it's kind of funny that Fiammetta was ruled out
  14. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 03:49 PM) I will be disappointed, but not the least bit surprised when it happens to Rice. I wont be. I wanted the guy properly punished, but not exiled for the rest of his life.
  15. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 03:24 PM) I guess the Vick thing showed anything is possible. I think it'd be very unwise for an owner/GM to employ Ray Rice. I say no team will be dumb enough to sign a person like Ray Rice. I say you very much underestimate teams. There are many players in the NFL that have been arrested for domestic violence, and many of them continue to play
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 03:01 PM) Yet can you deny TMZ "broke" two of the biggest stories in sports history? Sterling and the ultimate firing of Goodell? I mean, they wrote articles and published tapes which traditional journalism outlets do. So what do you call this? digging for dirt, and showing everyone the dirt you found
  17. QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 12:30 PM) I am so thankful they let him play in this tournament. You can tell his mind and body are not in sync yet, especially finishing around the basket. I'm getting more pumped for preseason to see Mirotic. So weird to really not know anything about a player. Feels like olden times. It sucks that he didnt get to play for Spain, it would have been cool to see him and Pau
  18. this nonstop lie is just growing and growing. Just fess up Goodell. everything you have said has been refuted
  19. QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 01:25 PM) Has anyone here heard anything about the availability of Korean third baseman Jeong Choi? Before the season, there was talk of him becoming a FA this offseason. Supposedly has Choo-like OBP skills with decent pop and glove. Checked his stats awhile back and it looks like he's played less games than his teammates (and not putting up the greatest #'s) so maybe dealing with injuries. Has been called the David Wright of Korea. He'll be 28 for next season. Not sure if the org feels Conor's D is adequate at 3B, or if he'll be a platoon DH/1B or even LF down the road, or traded. The Davidson plan is currently shelved. This could be another possibility. Does he have an military obligation like Choo did(and got out of)? You have to think that gives any major league team pause
  20. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 11:19 AM) Paul Konerko would have jogged to first base. #neverforget
  21. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 11:06 AM) He has looked ok physically but he has played awful throughout the tournament and really only has played one decent game. I get that he hasnt looked good, i just dont think that this is anything to get excited over, one way or another.
  22. I cant wait until the FIBA World Cup is over so i dont have to read the rollercoaster posts about how he looks better and then looks terrible. If he looks like this in December, I will panic. But this is an exhibition tourney
  23. QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 10:11 AM) Seems like something you should wait on official word for WELCOME TO TWITTER!
  24. Bears re-signed WR/KR Chris Williams this week, and Trestman mentioned him in his press conference yesterday. I wonder if he will jump over Perry on the depth chart after Perry's stupid decision last week to bring it out 8 yards deep in the end zone

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.