Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
I hate this Bella story so so much
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 1, 2014 -> 10:50 AM) Pretty boring sans Mitchell who I remember being highly thought of in the draft before pulling a hammy. Think he was 2nd-3rd round projected. I can't think of many practice squads that are exciting
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Bears practice squad WR Josh Bellamy OL Taylor Boggs DT Brandon Dunn CB Isaiah Frey LB Dede Lattimore OL Ryan Groy CB Al Louis-Jean CB Terrance Mitchell DT Roy Philon WR Rashad Ross
-
2014 Fantasy Football Thread
Does anyone here use leaguesafe.com? I hear their commercials all the time on the score and I was wondering if their fantasy set up is nice. I used fanball.com one year and wasn't impressed enough to go back to it from the free yahoo or espn version
-
2014 AL Central catch-all thread
Crazy weather just blew into KC in the 10th inning. Lonnie Chisenhall just hit a go ahead 2 run double off Holland
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I am curious to see the bears practice squad, they also need to find another longsnapper since they cut Hartson today
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
http://comeseesumting.com/2014/08/chiefs-s...mil-guaranteed/
-
Do the Sox have any plans to honor Adam Dunn next week?
I'm sure JR approved the bronze mold months ago
-
The Adam Dunn Appreciation Thread
Ha, Moist Sierra
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
QUOTE (raBBit @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 11:57 AM) I wasn't making a lineup, lol. I think it's just important to note the massive turnover the team is going through. Obviously Paulie is gone and I hope Viciedo is traded by the start of next season. That would leave us with just Alexei and Flowers from 2013-2015 and neither of them are locks for next year's roster. EDIT: I misunderstood your post, but he did start. http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CH...201304010.shtml Actually I misread yours. For some reason I was thinking 2014, mostly because I'm an idiot
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
QUOTE (raBBit @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 11:46 AM) 2013 Opening Day lineup Alejandro de Aza Jeff Keppinger Alex Rios Adam Dunn Paul Konerko Dayan Viciedo Alexei Ramirez Tyler Flowers Gordon Beckham Dayan didn't start, but point taken
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
@79JoseAbreu: I'm gonna miss your advice and your jokes Thank you for everything Big Man.
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 10:55 AM) Wait, we got a live arm for Dunn? Neat. We should have DFAed him raaaaaah *gnashes teeth*
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 10:50 AM) Does anyone think Lindstrom or any of the other relievers go today as well? We can only hope
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
Staaaahp making threads about the same thing Damn
-
The Adam Dunn Appreciation Thread
QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 10:00 AM) Clearly you people have issues following instructions., This thread is for NEGATIVITY only! This guy was horrible, and the Sox were too cheap to ditch him earlier. I have to admit though, I can see why people are wanting to be positive. I too am very happy this guy is about to be gone. I really want to be negative but the hate isn't spewing out, just joy over this guy finally getting the f*** off of this team and out of this city. Every day for this team is going to be a brighter one now. And Beckham's gone too. Phew. Wait, so we are invading your thread and making multiple posts about how much we appreciate Dunn, and you don't like it? Oh the irony
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
QUOTE (peavy44 @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 09:55 AM) It didnt happen yet can we trade tank and danks too before 11pm. Ok?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
49ers DT Ray McDonald involved in domestic abuse on a pregnant woman Goodell gets to test out his new rules! 49ers Defense just can't get a break
-
Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
- Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
- Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 08:04 PM) It depends on who says it. I didn't link it, so don't kill the messenger. Everyone might be killed. Everyone- Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 07:57 PM) Somebody on twitter with 1200+ followers tweeted that he hears Adam Dunn could be going to Oakland soon. We'll see... Someone on twitter said it, let it be so- Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn
Andy Wilkins called up. Who goes?- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (BaconOnAStick @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 06:14 PM) Come Tuesday the Bears will have a spot open on the 53 when Wilson hits the IR. They were interested in drafting Sam too. I would prefer to get Hill but wouldn't complain about Sam- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 05:00 PM) He was also one of their best D lineman this preseason. I'd take him. Yea, he was extremely disruptive, just in a tough spot with the Rams because of the quality of their line. I don't think he is a FA long - Dunn traded to Athletics for Nolan Sanburn