Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I want to vote Norberto Martin. Why isn't he an option?
  2. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 10:44 PM) Petricka was a second round draft pick? Why? His height? Seems pretty ordinary to me. Because of his projected WAR
  3. If I were robin I would literally make a wheel of fortune with pitchers names and spin that s*** right in their faces, so they know exactly how s***ty I thought they all were
  4. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 07:37 PM) PK DP gidPK
  5. Nothing to talk about around here
  6. I personally challenge everyone on the plane to a fight when I board
  7. A few days ago we were freaking out at knee soreness, now he comes off the bench and plays mediocre and we freak out. It's exhibition games. It's a way for him to get back into the swing of things, but we should evaluate him on what we are seeing. Unless he is limping up and down the floor, of course
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    "Automata" looks like it will be what "I,Robot" aspired to be
  9. the rumored story is that he DID jump from a second story and hurt his ankles.....while running from the police who were called a a domestic disturbance
  10. USC gonna USC. Josh Shaw FTW
  11. ESPN with a report from St Louis Rams camp, informing all on who chose to shower with Michael Sam. I wish i was kidding *facepalm*
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 09:37 AM) Finally got around to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy. It's definitely right there at the top Marvel movie-wise. Urgently need to go see the new Sin City, because I've been ready for multiple sequels since about 7 seconds into Jessica Alba's Kadie's Bar scene from the first one (and I thought it was a great movie in general). I've not heard anything about it yet, and I'm a bit worried that Guardians of the Galaxy will steal it's thunder if I see it too soon. Probably next Friday... See, I think the Carla Gugino scene is the winner in that movie. She is absolutely perfect
  13. how does Meriweathers brain stay intact? it doesnt make sense
  14. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 10:11 AM) Expected but he looked good. He will be back in a week
  15. QUOTE (Felix @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 07:18 AM) Too early to say. I'd like to think it's bright, but given how young this roster is, it's going to take a few years to see what we've really got. Our entire re-re-re-re-re-re-rebuild relies on one of the key guys we added this offseason (mainly Wiggins or LaVine) turning into a star which is unlikely for any 19-year old kid, but given the situation we were in entering the offseason, it's a gamble that probably needed to be taken. What did you think about a lot of the "Love isnt a leader", "Love is a 4th quarter wallflower" and "Love is a stat padder" stuff thrown his way as he went out the door?
  16. I blame Grady Sizemore
  17. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 09:33 AM) I blame Adam Dunn i blame the #8 pick for the past 20 years
  18. you people simply have to stop sleeping with Marcus Semien
  19. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 08:50 AM) Read a list earlier:Ziggler, Ryback, Barrett, Wyatt, Sandow, Zach Ryder, Umaga, Mark Henry That is an odd inclusion. They came in at the same time, it wasnt like the other guys being newbies and Cena stepping all over them before they had a chance
  20. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 08:17 AM) So Bray is officially dead now, right? Cena-ed
  21. Supercena rules the earth. That is all
  22. QUOTE (Real @ Aug 25, 2014 -> 08:06 PM) Who is rodons agent? Guess
  23. @Jason1Goff: Another way to hear me on the radideo (radio) will be announced from what I am told tomorrow. Looking forward to this opportunity. @Jason1Goff: Thanks to everyone who stuck around through madness the last few months. You're greatly appreciated. Told you it was gonna be a good summer.
  24. Brandon Marshall's espn commercial is awesome
  25. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 25, 2014 -> 01:37 PM) Game 3 you usually have some form of a gameplan. That said, Seahawks are a good team, however these special teams issues are just pathetic. yea ST has been pathetic for sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.