Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    I did the Pabst brewery tour yesterday, 8 bucks a free beer and some very cool buildings. It wasn't a long tour but it was cool, and the owner Steve is very personable and funny
  2. Probably top 2 show I have ever seen. I don't think I have ever heard such a clean sound at a show, they were absolute perfection. If anyone is going to Riotfest this summer, I recommend finding them and watching their show
  3. Bo and Bray couldn't have different body types, but damn do they look the same in the face and sound similar on the mic
  4. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 24, 2014 -> 09:00 AM) Lets win because being over .500 is better than being under .500. That sounds sabermetric. Dislike
  5. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 24, 2014 -> 08:23 AM) More just for you then. That was the 10th walk offf HR of Dunn's career, 2nd only to David Ortiz 11 among active players. Sox 5th walk off of the season is 1st in the AL. Alexei, Abreu, Dunn is all I can remember. Who are the other two?
  6. QUOTE (Tmar @ May 24, 2014 -> 08:38 AM) Who won yesterday Japan won
  7. Daddy needs new fish
  8. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 24, 2014 -> 08:20 AM) So what do you think, that it was edited? I have no idea, I haven't even seen the video only read about it. Just seems incredibly odd and coincidental that the key to the evidence shows up 7 years later
  9. http://m.mlb.com/video/v33110685
  10. QUOTE (chw42 @ May 23, 2014 -> 11:06 PM) If I remember correctly, Viciedo also hit a go-ahead 3 run homer off Robertson two years ago in the Bronx. The Sox have gotten to Robertson a few times in the 9th now. In Yankee stadium. I was at Buffalo Wild Wings after a softball game when that happened, the bar went nuts
  11. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 23, 2014 -> 11:05 PM) Way to pick out that post after a huge huge win and great clutch piece of hitting by Dunn. Why not enjoy the win like I am and not pick on one single post?! GO SOX! Nice win, Mr. Dunn. Actually I came back into the thread for the first time after they lost the lead and that was the post my page was stuck on, and it made me laugh considering the circumstances.
  12. Good comeback win for the pale hose!
  13. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 23, 2014 -> 10:12 PM) Yankees are dominating the game within the game -- the final 3 innings. Good call
  14. Why didn't Petricka come in for Soriano? wtf
  15. Oh robin what the f*** are you doing
  16. Hey downs, you kind of give up too many hits
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Edgar Wright backs out of directing Ant-Man for Marvel http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/05/23/edgar...arvelas-ant-man Very disappointed
  18. QUOTE (Tmar @ May 23, 2014 -> 08:00 PM) where's the game being played tonight Japan
  19. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ May 23, 2014 -> 06:04 PM) I'm watching SportsTalk Live and the question was who would you take for one game and then for the next 5 years. Kaplan and some other jack wagon said they would take Sale because "he is a proven super star" but take Samardzija over a career. Samardzija hasn't consistantly had a good season over his career. Maybe 2 years ago when he went 9-13 with a 3.81 era. Chris Sale has a lifetime ERA under 3 as of today. 4 years younger and on an insane team friendly contract. I wanted to reach through the TV and just smack some sense into these Cubs homers. Discuss Their larger point about taking JS was because of Sale's health questions, not career consistency. Pretty sure they all agreed Sale has better stuff
  20. Rasmus is the perfect example of a dick tease player. You can see the talent the guy clearly has, but he just never has been able to put it together and stay healthy
  21. QUOTE (chw42 @ May 23, 2014 -> 01:06 PM) I think you have the games mixed up. In that game, Altuve led off with a sharp single and Springer tripled after him. Fowler walked and then Castro hit the homer. Those are the 4 runs he gave up. yea fathom pointed that out to me. forgive me for confusing back to back terrible first innings
  22. QUOTE (fathom @ May 23, 2014 -> 11:54 AM) That was Carroll, not Noesi You are right, my bad.
  23. How about Danks goes.....somewhere to figure things out and Noesi/Rienzo stay. Because Danks is making Noesi look like Strasburg
  24. QUOTE (chw42 @ May 23, 2014 -> 11:34 AM) I'm not so sure about that... The 4 runs he gave up in the first were all his fault. He would have given up more if Sierra didn't make an awesome catch in right. Gordon completely whiffed on a double play to the bag before any run scored

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.