Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (raBBit @ May 29, 2014 -> 01:12 PM) Two different reactions to "Sierra hits a walk off for the ChiSox" at the Blue Jays' board. "Terrible move by the Jays. Guy is going to be a monster. Think he's going to follow a similar path to Frank Thomas(great underrated hitter that gets unlucky as a jay, DFA by them and claimed by the sox and turns into a shining star)" "i guess he's not that useless after all." LMFAO WAAAAAAT
  2. QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ May 29, 2014 -> 10:25 AM) I don't think Viciedo is close to his peak yet. I also wouldn't make moves that hinder long term development for the sake of possibly competing for a WC this year. This staff is not good enough to advance in the playoffs. I want to compete for World Series, not wild cards. I think that goes for everyone, but you gotta start somewhere solid after the travesty that was 2013
  3. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 29, 2014 -> 09:58 AM) Bryan's segments have actually been the highest rated on the show for the most part. But ya, they'll probably give the credit for that to Steph/HHH and blame him somehow. I know it's still supposed to be a Bryan/Authority feud but sticking him with THE DEMON Kane has made for some awful television. Cena/Wyatt has had great potential but all the respect I've gained for Cena the last few years as a wrestler I've pretty much lost for him in this feud, he's been brutal. The Shield/Evolution is really the only good thing going at the moment. Some dude in Chicago who wears a Duncan Keith jersey a lot is probably loving this though. Leverage
  4. I'm not gonna say Noesi is cooper fixed and everything is definitely trending upwards for him, but the guy obviously has good stuff. Sometimes his change is downright evil
  5. He avoided the big inning and attacked the zone. Couldn't ask for much better
  6. Malcolm Glazer dead at 85 http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-footb...-dies-at-age-85
  7. QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ May 28, 2014 -> 12:54 PM) I didn't realize they had that long of a deal ( (2023?). I think they are a tacky eyesore. I wonder what the net would be if they were sued. I.e., new revenue - settlement cost (or damages if not settled). I think the cubs have already determined how much they will lose in litigation and decided it doesn't matter anymore. They do have a contract with the rooftop owners, but those owners made a mint off the cubs with no payback before that contract. Let's not pretend like they agreed on the contract and then decided to sink huge money into them, the investment was already made by the rooftop owners. They just legitimised the relationship before the Cubs upgraded so they could have a say in it.
  8. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 28, 2014 -> 10:38 AM) Either Kazmir, Tim Hudson, Phil Hughes, Feldman or Haren A healthy Avisail Garcia and a better lefty/loogy than Scott Downs...(in fact, if you subtract the money we've spent on Downs/Keppinger/Paulino/DeAza to sign one of those five veterans and a different lefty, that roster would still cost the same or less even) And the White Sox are in the Wild Card race until the last week of the season. Omg Caulfield, there is nobody I know that loves listing player names like you do and creating scenarios for them. Lmao
  9. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 28, 2014 -> 06:52 AM) There aren't any pitchers expected back from the DL that soon, are there? Seems like he's a good bet to reach that 12 days and probably more. No, only one large cuban
  10. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 27, 2014 -> 08:15 PM) I don't like how Dunn let's the ball all the way into his body on the routine grounders, one time he's going to freaking drop one playing it like that. I guess whatever works for the big fella. Yea, it isn't good form
  11. QUOTE (chw42 @ May 27, 2014 -> 04:23 PM) That's pretty awesome. It usually never rains in Austin, but it's going to rain for the entire week, I've already had 3 games cancelled this week. Yea, seems like a bit of a waste of money for you guys. Our league refunds rain outs if they aren't made up, so they are trying to make sure they refund as little as possible
  12. QUOTE (chw42 @ May 27, 2014 -> 02:45 PM) You guys play on artificial turf? Our infields are artificial/field turf. Although a few local fields are converting to full field turf. Wheeling just redid everything They do that to prevent rain outs. Unless it is lightning, we play
  13. i got one last week too sliding into home. Artificial turf is just as unforgiving as dirt
  14. QUOTE (chw42 @ May 27, 2014 -> 02:18 PM) It would be quite a show though. I saw Abreu hit two balls out of the stadium at Minute Maid (like the Pujols homer off Lidge in 05) during BP. That ball destroyed planets
  15. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 27, 2014 -> 12:06 PM) Are you buying him a gift? Im just giving it my kids and leaving. That should suffice
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 27, 2014 -> 12:36 PM) It was difficult for me to get past how dumb the military was in that movie. Both simple things, like carrying around pistols and holding them at a ready position when searching for godzilla/MUTO's (because that'll do something?), and more complex things, That was all incredibly stupid. I just turn off that part of my brain in Godzilla movies. They are always incredibly dumb, and always have to wait for Godzilla to bail them out.
  17. QUOTE (TRU @ May 27, 2014 -> 12:16 PM) Welp, another two games Sunday and another 4 total at bats. We lost the first game 10-0, got called after the 5th. Lost the second game 14-4 also called after the 5th. I was a very disappointing 1-4 with a flyout at the fence and then 2 ground outs. On a side note, do any of you guys wear pants? I for some reason made the dumb decision to slide into third on our concrete like dirt and have that nasty road rash looking wound on my leg now. Its going to be too hot here soon to wear pants, I was thinking of some under armour compression legging things. That should at least minimize the damage from sliding. I have softball pants I wear when it is cool, but I wear sliding compression pants and high softball socks to avoid strawberries. Still get them, though
  18. Bringing my family on Sunday for southpaws birthday. Ewokpelts directed me to some good deals, really looking forward to it
  19. Punk and Bryan go away, and WWE stagnates and falls back into "old trick" mode. Take note, vince
  20. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 27, 2014 -> 08:55 AM) Everyone just in a b****y mood lately, eh? QFT
  21. Hate to say it, but this bullpen was more or less humming along nicely when Lindstrom was the closer. Belisario, Downs, Putnam, Webb and Petricka were all doing very well in their roles. Once their roles changed, the warts started to show again.
  22. Stephenson was a dumbass and poked the dragon. Seriously, why would you want to motivate the best player on the planet?
  23. Well, Nieto is playing now
  24. Viciedo was waiting for that
  25. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 26, 2014 -> 10:52 AM) We say that every season, but then someone like Cleveland reels off an unbelievable stretch at the end of the year. Dodgers, last year, something like 50-13. Astros in 2005. Tigers and Twins in 2006. 2nd Team in WC position last eight years AL 92, 93, 90, 89 (2010 White Sox 88), 87, 89, 88, 90 (2006 White Sox)=89.75 NL 90, 88 (StL), 89, 90, 88, 89, 89, 85 (2006 Phillies)=88.5 So three 88's and and ONE 85. The dodgers stretch was when Puig showed up in June. The end of the year they faded hard core

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.