Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxFan27

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxFan27

  1. How can you forget Cy Porzio? The man is dealing! CWSOX45
  2. I have to disagree Clujer, his simple statement did start a four page thread, that's a pretty good discussion isn't it?..... CWSOX45
  3. Okay, than it's prob just a rumor. Thank god too. Thanks. CWSOX45
  4. I heard that there are more rumors going around, this one from whitesox.com messageboards. Some posters say that they heard a three way deal with Toronto. We would trade Rowand and Konerko to someone and we would get a starting pitcher in return. No one said anything else about the third team involved in this deal. I don't like the sound of this, especially if KW has his way we might get to see Corey Lidle in a Sox uniform...... Than again it's just another rumor. Anyone hear anything? CWSOX45
  5. SoxFan27 posted a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    What the hell, let's go Seattle.... CWSOX45
  6. Hernandez has been pulled, must have been on a pitch count. Now Seattle gets a crack at KC's bullpen. CWSOX45
  7. SoxFan27 replied to Cali's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I know it was yesterday and it doesn't matter much now, but yes, Crede stole 2nd, and the throw went into CF, allowing him to advance to 3rd. I love it. CWSOX45
  8. Nice to see that Lopez, Brice and Webster are still hitting well down in A. What happened to Gonzalez? Is he still playing in Kannapolis, is he injured, or did he just have an off-day? CWSOX45
  9. Don't forget about the Country House for a Burger after the game.
  10. Firework nights are legit too.
  11. It's good entertainment.
  12. That sounds awesome!
  13. dont hate appreciate PS your rims may not be gay but your smartass comments sure are Ouch. CWSOX45
  14. Lewis is a great storyteller.
  15. Minny has always owned Oakland I think, for some reason they play well against them. CWSOX45
  16. Good book.
  17. With the departure of Sanders does that mean the Sox are going to call up Jeremy Reed? CWSOX45
  18. we dump them and get someone in here who actually wants to go through the motions and play a bit of baseball..... and if things dont shape up most of those guys you want gone are gonna be gone.....its only gonna be a matter of time before we are once again in the wonderful state of REBUILDING............ LOL. Basically what you've been preaching all year right HSC? Well I have to agree with you. CWSOX45
  19. I believe he is a genius for that reason, balancing his budget and remaining competitive.
  20. SoxFan27 replied to KipWellsFan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Ludwick is a power hitter, you can tell by his K/BB ratio that most of his hits are going to be homeruns. I honestly don't know why Cleveland would be interested in him for. As someone already stated you have Crisp, Bradley, Sizemore, Escobar and etc. that are in the minors right now. This might only be one of the few bad moves made by Shapiro. Shapiro has done his job however, the Indians are going to be a powerhouse again in a couple of years. Amazing what a great GM can do for a franchise. CWSOX45
  21. I agree that it is a very good book But it did not make me a convert to the Billy Beane style of thinking. Much of it was very interesting, but I also thought some of his points were sensationalized (that happens in books? lol) trying to put Beane on a pedestal. Parts of the book also show what a bastard he is as well. i alway thought of him as being one of the better gm around and i thought highly of him and what he accomplished. since the book came out and how as you pointed out sensationalized him and to me he is acting as we should put him on a pedestal on how gm should be judge. that is how i see this, whether on not it is true, i hope now that he falls on his face. We'll see how good of a GM he is when it comes down to trying to keep Zito, Mulder and Hudson long term. I also believe Foulke is a free agent after this year, it'll be interesting to see what kind of offer they give him. It's pretty much assumed Tejada won't be back next year, correct? Beane already has options for the future in case he can't re-sign Zito or Mulder. That's why he's a genius. CWSOX45
  22. I'm not sure if this is directed at me but I have no hope left. In my post I never indicated that I have any faith left in this team. I just asked what the hell do we do with certain players. CWSOX45
  23. Exactly right, for anyone who doubted Buehrle (Roman) what do you think of him now? Is he still worthless? CWSOX45
  24. SoxFan27 replied to RibbieRubarb's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    LMFAO!!!!! .672 BALL? THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL! We'll be lucky if we finish at .500. CWSOX45
  25. SoxFan27 replied to RibbieRubarb's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Well too bad you aren't JM, cuz otherwise you would have fired him after last night's game!!!! CWSOX45

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.