Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 18, 2010 -> 04:08 PM) I got them right but isn't the Lamp Post actually a Dharma station off of the island? Yes, it's in LA. I picked the Angel though because I knew it was not a station at all.
  2. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    That was too easy.
  3. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    Awesome fan made promo for the finale
  4. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    1 week.
  5. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 15, 2010 -> 01:27 PM) I thought the flashback was pretty insulting. Did they really think viewers were too stupid to get what the scene meant? I thought that too. But I think the majority of viewers probably wouldn't have remembered that without the flashback.
  6. QUOTE (juddling @ May 13, 2010 -> 07:47 PM) 10 minutes away from the first part of Fringe's season ender. Another one of the newer shows i love. So good.
  7. QUOTE (lostfan @ May 13, 2010 -> 11:40 PM) lol, seriously Also: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id...-3-gms-think-so It's kind of hard to process what that lineup would actually be able to accomplish if this were to happen... that's not just a contender, that would be comparable to the 80s Celtics, Magic's Lakers, and 90s Bulls. This would lock up the East for the Bulls until about 2017 and then when the players get older it might get competitive again. It'd be like playing the Eastern All-Stars. Please make this happen somehow.
  8. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    There is such a wide range of opinions on last nights episode on blogs, lostpedia, and other things. Ranging from worst episode of the series to best episode of the series. I liked the episode. I didn't feel it was one of the best of the series because its not even close, but I still liked it. I think whether someone liked it or not fully depends on if they expected everything to be answered or not. The writers are not going to give us the exact literal answer of what the island is, because that in the end would take away from the greatness of the show.
  9. Amber Heard is so hot.
  10. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ May 11, 2010 -> 11:12 PM) Nah. I think it will just be one of those LOST mysteries we will never find out. Yeah, after finding out tonight that MIB is not anyone we already knew like Aaron or something I think it's pretty clear we will never find it out. Because its not like its going to be a big reveal.
  11. Target Field > Metrodome
  12. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    His mother said something worse then dieing happens when you go in it, and I believe the MIB at some point said jacob took away his humanity so I think the smoke is still the brother.
  13. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 11, 2010 -> 12:54 PM) We might all be s*** out of luck. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  14. The White Sox will begin a 6 game win streak tonight, and they'll never look back after that.
  15. For all the people bashing LOST the last page or so, have you ever watched the show from the pilot forward? If so how far did you make it before you quit? And yes Flashforward has been phenomenal since it came back from break.
  16. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:15 PM) I wonder if thats the reason she's gotten so little play this season. I mean she was probably character #2 or #3 as far as 'importance' in the first 5 seasons. It seems kinda strange to me. We need to see some more Ben. BTW, the finale was extended 30 mins because they wanted to get more stuff in there. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/36953060/ns/...-entertainment/ This is going to be epic. 2.5 hours is so awesome.
  17. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:54 PM) Tonight's episode was so sad :'( RIP Sayid, Frank, Sun, and Jin. :'( Now the only survivors of the original crash of Oceanic Flight 815 are: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Claire, Rose, and Bernard. That's a maybe on Rose and Benard too.
  18. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:50 PM) Jack has rapidly become one of my favorite characters. Which is amazing considering how much i used to hate him. Yes, as I was watching todays episode I realized I actually kind of like him for the first time the entire series. Is it bad that I want Kate to die though?
  19. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:47 PM) Might as well thrown Frank in their too. Ya though they never showed exactly what happened to him, he probably never got off. Also how awesome was the scene with Jack and Sawyer. Jack has completely become a man of faith, I really wish Sawyer would have believed him.
  20. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    RIP Sun, Sayid, Jin. I wonder how many more they are going to kill off between now and the end.
  21. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    Why are we talking in spoiler tags? I thought we agreed upon that if its aired its fair game in this thread, and that if you haven't seen the episode yet you should avoid this thread?
  22. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/04/lost-countdown-candidates/ Cant Wait
  23. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:01 AM) Yeah!! Screw that young, successful musician! I hate him, too!!! What a jerk! I hear he kills kittens!!!!!! I wonder how successful he will be when his voice changes.
  24. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 4, 2010 -> 03:07 AM) That throw sucked. Buehrle made him look good. (Reason for my dislike of Bieber: When I have to hear all day about how he's the only guy who treats girls nice, it grates on me) No reason needs to be given on why Bieber is disliked. It's kind of obvious.
  25. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 3, 2010 -> 05:32 PM) If its not Doug Collins, I will be displeased. ^

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.