Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nyx81

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Caller on espn mentioned the name Mellody Hobson. Does she own 30%? All I could find was 1 article about it. Wouldn't the other owners have to agree to moving or does Jerry have ultimate decision power?
  2. This isn't really going to happen, is it? How embarrassing
  3. Is this tweet supposed to make us feel better?
  4. https://tse1-2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.592594ea3afa171c3c37abc9044fd6f3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fvv41HlvfogHAY%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=ZI40XwgmoK7g9pFNRxFNUw
  5. D O O M S H R O O M
  6. ? I have less than 100 posts in 13 years. I probably don't matter, just wanted to say it's nice to see the old regulars.
  7. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 11:04 AM) I SURVIVED THE GREAT SOXTALK BLACKOUT OF '17! !!!! Went to reddit to look for answers. Thank goodness your back, I was worried!
  8. You cannot go wrong with Tom Ford, U have good taste! They make fine female fragrances with I love. I find gourmand cologne off-putting. Cool Water is icky but aquatics are nice if done right. Want to sample Versace Eros before I purchase. I will not blind buy perfume/cologne, no matter what the reviews are.
  9. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 01:09 PM) Hopefully they signed him to a 20 year deal for eleventy billion dollars. My fingers are crossed. Not cutler news.
  10. Bears announcement coming soon. Heard on espn1000. Cutler extension?
  11. That was a nice drive. Forte looks good!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.