Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. It's over!
  2. *Refreshes* Are we there yet? *Refreshes* Are we there yet? *Refreshes* Are we there yet? *Refreshes* Are we there yet?
  3. While PA seems secure, I think the networks are waiting for this 35k ballot block from Pittsburgh to get counted, or at least the lions share of it. I mean it is obvious that who those votes are going to, but they don't want a Florida2k on their hands either.
  4. Call me crazy, but in the pandemic, I could see the Sox preferring to lose a draft pick and take the savings to sign a free agent.
  5. AZ has about 250 to 270k votes left, with the Biden holding just under a 40 k lead there.
  6. Like I said I never thought that about another President. But watching the direct correlation between his threats and language towards others, and the amount of danger those people get put in is sobering. I mean he basically talked a group of Michigan militia men into a kidnapping plot against the Michigan governor. What other American politician can you say that about? Dr Fauci has to have security details and can't go for a jog anymore because of the threats on his life. Kyle Rittenhouse went up to Wisconsin and shot a couple of people, full intending to do so. Its nuts.
  7. I have said it before, and I will say it again. I have lived through a lot of incredible politicians. Reagan/Clinton/Obama top the lists. They were able to command their group at an amazing level. But for all three of them, I could totally see what people saw in them, even in the ones I didn't personally care for. I couldn't stand Bill Clinton, but could totally see WHY people did respect him. But for all three of them, it did feel like there was an amount of substance to add to why people could follow them. People agree with their policies and their leadership qualities. There wasn't the same cult of personality there was with Trump. With all three of them, it was about them AND the party. Reagan was a Republican and wanted to lead the party. Clinton and Obama were Democrats first. Trump has never been about party, leadership, or country. It is about him. He sold himself. The rest didn't matter. He would be perfectly willing to destroy this country if it meant he still came out ahead. I never felt that about any other President until this one. It really is like a cult. I fully believe if DJT got on television tonight and told people to start killing Democrats, the USA would look like 1994 Rwanda before dawn.
  8. There are only two reasons. #1, they won't approve the funds #2 he isn't getting his way with Rick and Kenny and goes over their heads.
  9. I forget who I heard say it, but someone said essentially that at some point they have to decide if they love America or Donald Trump more.
  10. It would have been shocking if the President had handled this with class. Literally everyone knew what would happen if the President lost, including the President.
  11. PA has 124k votes left to count, and Biden has a 13k lead.
  12. The only reason I mentioned Hinch was someone else's response to ask what Hinch was doing.
  13. It is coming. Nevada is over 22k lead with 63k ballots left to be counted. PA lead is growing and almost all are coming from Pro-Biden areas. AZ the President isn't making enough headway. Its over. 306.
  14. Biden planning on making a prime time address to the nation tonight.
  15. Going to stop you right there and tell you that you are wrong. Look it up. You might not want to believe it, but it is out there. Much of the rest of this post doesn't help your argument. Since you are fond of AJ HInch, guess who just hired a pitching coach, while being hired AFTER TLR? He's had seven days to reach out to key members of the team and at the very least introduce himself. The conversation doesn't have to be of substance, but just a common courtesy used in pretty much any other industry out there. Hell the last time my little six man shop was sold by the time seven days were up, I had an email intro, a call with the new management team, and they had flown out to IN from NYC to meet us and have lunch with us. If you want to be a leader? Lead. Don't rest on your laurels, especially when your choice raised eyebrows.
  16. At a minimum, call Nevada. It is over. Pennsylvania should be called, but I can sort of understand not doing it with as many votes as are still out combined with the lead, even though we know the math here.
  17. The point, as always, is that TLR has failed as a leader since being hired. He has ignored the key members of his team. He hasn't even been able to go out and give interviews, except in White Sox controlled media. Tim Anderson already had his national award interview ruined with questions about why Tony hasn't reached out to him. With all of the questions surrounding this hire, the man hasn't even done the minimal amount to try to show they were unfounded. THAT is MY point.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.