Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I am going to go on record as saying 76-86.
  2. Let's hear your official predictions... how many games will the White Sox win in 2019?
  3. Considering Buehler was picked 24th, color me unimpressed.
  4. Seems low, but I will accept that.
  5. He would have gotten a shot to play if could stay healthy.
  6. Even with the 10 day DL there is something going on. No one is making up an injury and sitting out for 10 days to get Eloy on this roster.
  7. Why would John Jay voluntarily give up his spot on the roster?
  8. Yolmer Sanchez was putting up better numbers in the majors than this kid was in Cuba at a similar age. Somehow I don't find that a good thing.
  9. Also bits on Santana and Jay.
  10. Good. So now you agree that we seem to be willing to spend half our money on a guy who can't hit.
  11. I am going off of scouting reports. You are going off of what? Contrarianism? Arguementativeness? Great work.
  12. The 1st line here is everything. Instead we are looking at a D first SS to headline the class.
  13. I have yet to talk about his ranking. I am more interested in his skill set.
  14. Absurd is this being the centerpiece of 2 years of work.
  15. If they gave up half their dollars in this session for an Ozzie Guillen ceiling, I don't see how you can be anything but disappointed, especially if they planned ahead to do it.
  16. Your assumption is that the White Sox knew he was going to defect and clear exactly when he did so they punted on their 1st full class in two years for this? This would be worse, not better.
  17. With two years to prepare, I expected better than a no hit defensive specialist to headline things. This is pretty much a worst case scenario.
  18. Very cool to see them earn this. If you start getting big returns out of these kids, that is great news for the system as a whole.
  19. He is a one tool guy. How else would you describe that?
  20. Because for two years we only had to worry about one specific market. And even with that, we weren't able to convince any of the top talent to sign here. Now we are talking about a much more limited guy.
  21. I have no problem with bringing guys like this into the system, but I am upset that with two years to be ready for this moment, we have the room to make this kind of a pitch to him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.