Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. The Cubs aren't giving away Ian Happ.
  2. The ball just sounds different coming off of his bat.
  3. An ode to the perpetually offended.
  4. If he has an allstar year he could change a pennant race. He would bring back a lot more than Miguel Gonzalez.
  5. Santana was an all star in 2017.
  6. If Yoan Moncada didn't stop the Sox from taking Nick Madrigal, Sheet's isn't going to hold up anything.
  7. Wasn't he just cleared to throw?
  8. By making up his anger about the trade being leaked as the reason it failed, which then would be unrelated to its failure.
  9. So he is now making up things to cover up something that isn't related?
  10. They should not use starters, lol.
  11. I don't think he will give plus production for 4 years, but that is also 5th starter money, so I think I would be ok.
  12. Could be. I mean we know he quit the Brewers.
  13. Without working out the depth charts to see who will slot where, this makes the most sense.
  14. I think in my head I am good with guys you are projecting for plus production out of for 4 or more years before I am willing to give up a high pick.
  15. I like those guys all being in the same place to push each other.
  16. For Machado or Harper, sure. For Keuchel? Pass.
  17. A draft pick is worth more to me than a declining asset that will be gone before we are good again.
  18. Wait someone isn't ANGRY??? Must SMASH!!!!
  19. There is space between not caring, and being angry over things that happened 40 years ago. When you have obsessed about the latter and want everyone to be as pissed off as you are, that's when you have a problem. Especially when you are trying to pin people down to some imaginary standard to prove that everyone else should be bitter about 1980.
  20. Again with this? Dude, find a new hobby. Find something that fills the hole in your life.
  21. The draft pick alone is enough for me to pass.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.