Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. It been a month of this now, yet here you are.
  2. Apparently those rules apply to everyone but you, but what else is new.
  3. Lopez pitched this like a practice game. He isn't going to throw the same style when the games count. There is no need to worry about it. It is about getting in work, not how many Ks he gets in 5 innings.
  4. Sure. But why waste time stressing about something that isn't going to happen?
  5. At one point late, they were talking about him throwing 5 changes in a row, which would never happen during the regular season. He was obviously working on stuff.
  6. Wait, do you think Lopez not striking out anyone is sustainable?
  7. That would be a great place for him to land.
  8. I like how this was edited to add more shots, lol.
  9. Like I said, the King of the Victim Mentality.
  10. Ah yes, the King of the Victim mentality. You are always entitled to hurt feelings.
  11. Be angry all you want, but if your expectations are unrealistic, you are just going to be perpetually pissed off, which to be is a gigantic waste of time and energy.
  12. When asked what to do about injuries he literally replied with Jerry's death.
  13. When Jerry dies injuries go away?
  14. I don't often say this to you, but I agree. Putting the same people who had the worst minor league system in baseball in charge of building a minor league system as the primary source of a rebuild was a dumb idea. Hopefully the Hostetler and Getz types of changes work, but we won't know that for a few more years, as this is going to be more of a Royals/Pirates rebuild where the big spending will happen after, and not during.
  15. Then.Stop.Replying.
  16. You are the one making it a point to reply to me whenever I post something that isn't angry enough. Heck most of the time I ignore the initial replies I get from you.
  17. Really looking forward to healthy Madrigal and Steele Walker.
  18. It is also nice to see you trying to torpedo a thread that is supposed to be optimistic.
  19. You would think perpetual complaining would get old, yet here is another one, just like every other thread.
  20. Or daily temper tantrums. That seems to be going well
  21. I am looking forward to a leap from Yoan, a much improved bullpen, as well as what our MiLB hitter do this year. Specifically I want too see what the OF glut and the middle infielders at the lower levels do.
  22. There are sticking to a plan, just not the Cubs/Astros plan. I know it was the whole well they never did thing A before either, so now they will do everything else they never did before that people rationalized into some new era, but it was never realistic.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.