Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Trolls gonna troll.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
PARTY AT KAVANUAGHS PLACE!
- Chicago Elections
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Mind blown.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Once this is all over, I think a great topic of discussion will be which of all of the off-topic discussions in the Manny thread was the best.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I am going to point you to this thread and call this your warning. Feel free to edit this post.
-
Job Thread
Absolutely. Ask good questions, get good info.
-
Job Thread
Yeah through a recruiter should give you the chance to explain.
-
Job Thread
How much other job history do you have? The 7 months part could be a red flag to prospective employers if your other history is short too.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I have credit alerts set up for all changes, include inquiries for the same reason. I don't on my bank account, I just log in every AM.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Its funny looking back at that draft and knowing that Sox fans were in full on meltdown on the idea that they might draft Nola, and probably would have if Rodon didn't fall.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Bank statements, yes, 401k, quarterly. Too much fraud to not verify all charges are legit daily.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Cubs fans are out there making excuses for a wife beater, a racist owner, and joining a right wing broadcast company for their new cable network. I think we are fine.
-
Tax Refunds
I am not sure what is going on lately, but the personal attacks need to stop. It might take a while for the admin/mod group to talk about what is going on, but that doesn't mean they are being ignored. Warnings and suspensions have, and are being, issued. edit: decided to lock for some time to cool things off. Please visit the HR Block message board for more tax talk.
-
Relationship Advice Thread
This thread has been edited as well. For everyone here, the personal attacks policy is here for a reason, and it is still being enforced.
- Tax Refunds
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
And I will help you out here, if/when the Sox do sign someone big, you are going to hear about how the Sox still suck, and this isn't going to make a difference. Also quit spending so much time caring what other fans think of your team.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I can't really argue with them.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Which will be far from true. The Sox will add a lot around them.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
With two superstars we wouldn't be at $100 million? I couldn't disagree more with that. Even with one of them, they will get much more aggressive with adding dollars. If we add two, we are looking at least at $125m, if not $150.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I promise you it won't be, especially if we land a whale.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
If we get one, I would much rather go for the next tier guys and get 2-3 holes filled.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
To be fair, this is the definition of pretty much every champion ever.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Tying up 40-50ish percent of future payroll doesn't seem like a great idea to me.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Remember to spay and neuter your cats so this doesn't happen.