Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Still waiting for that ban bet to be paid, lol.
  2. All of this media is in the business of making money. Propping up the White Sox doesn't do that.
  3. You know Orioles fans? I didn't realize that those actually exist in the wild anymore.
  4. In 2018 you never really know KatyPerry'sBootyHole.
  5. If it ever happens, trust me, this will be DONE. If I know anything on Soxtalk, it is how to ban someone.
  6. Oh man, now you are just teasing me. I haven't had a good tangle with banned poster since the Brando days.
  7. Really after the last visit, he should be able to narrow the focus to a favorite team and work with them towards a final number and arrangement.
  8. Crimes against humanity and the English language.
  9. I love that this is still a thing.
  10. Addison's ex- is back with more details. https://www.docdroid.net/b4Kkd6i/melisa-reidy-is-speaking-out-its-time-for-everyone-to-listen-kw.pdf#page=2
  11. Absolutely. Which is why the ability to walk away is even greater, not lesser.
  12. You mean the agent who is about to get 10% of ~$300 million? Pretty sure his protests would be minimal. What's he going to do, quit before the big payday? This is absurd. I mean, I have turned down subsequent interviews because of the feel of a company during their presentation, and have turned down offers because the company didn't feel right. While I am sure Manny would love to have the place he wants to go be the place that will offer him the most money, but with the dollars that are being talked about here, isn't like he has to do something he doesn't want to do just because.
  13. For the kind of money he is going to get, with other teams willing to bid powerball life altering amounts of money with him? I mean we aren't talking about moving up to fry clerk at $9.00 an hour instead of $8.75 to flip burgers. This is going to lock him up for the next decade-ish if he wants, so I don't really think he has to worry about either money or reputation.
  14. If he was in a situation where he would be signing up for a team that he had no interest in being with because of a horrible impression being made? Leave the $10/20/30 million on the table and walk away. In a situation like that, the player absolutely would walk away.
  15. Because no one else wants to pay him an assload of money?
  16. Because we all know how long of a flight to NYC that would make for.
  17. I mean the dude is looking at something in the area code of $300 million. If it was bad, he'd just say thanks, but peace out bro.
  18. Why would you stick around for 10 hours if it were bad and you were Manny Machado?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.