Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. 2-3 years worth of a middle staff starting pitcher for 5-6 years of Andujar is something the Yankees probably could find, especially out of a team looking to save some money. Heck, a perfect example could be Cleveland.
  2. Sports fans in general spend too much time being offended by obvious things like the media not paying enough attention to your team (they spend time on the teams that get them the most attention, duh) and bandwagon fans (people love winners, duh).
  3. If we offered one or two middle guys for Andujar, even if for some unknown reason that interested the Yankees, I would bet greg's house that someone else would destroy that offer. Someone will offer a decent starting pitcher for him, which is what NYY needs more than anything at all.
  4. Would you take middling prospects for him? I know I wouldn't.
  5. I know I would. Let's be honest here.
  6. So we are talking about Eloy or Cease to start a deal?
  7. It seems like this always happens where people get their hopes up for a cheap deal, and then one team caves and throws assloads of money at the player and the whole world is shocked when it happened.
  8. Unless you are sending Rodon, I am not sure what the match between the teams is.
  9. I mean we are putting $9 million on his nightstand, soooooo
  10. Thinking more like Brian Bowen where Addidas paid his dad a bunch of money to "coach" an AAU program, and then greased all of the palms of the people around Bowen to get them to convince him to go to Louisville over other places.
  11. They aren't wrong. So what exactly is it that you do here Pax?
  12. Just to be clear, it doesn't sound like this was very serious at all, but it was more timing based.
  13. southsider2k5 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Congratulations and best of luck!
  14. I was thinking exactly this. With that in mind... 1. Ron Kittle 2. Robin Ventura 3. Ozzie Guillen 4. Jeff Bajenaru 5. Brandon McCarthy
  15. You have to expect that Boras is going to hold out for at least $326 million so as to surpass the Stanton contract total value.
  16. I couldn't find anything like that on his timeline.
  17. So who is staking out the ballpark to get us all of the info?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.