Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I really don't see the Sox signing a major league free agent pitcher to much of a contract. I think we will be closer to the Miguel Gonzalez aisle, then we will the Kuechel one. I will throw out the names Drew Hutchison and Yovani Gallardo as wild guesses.
  2. The Bulls need a lot more health out of key guys than those guys have been able to provide in their careers. After that, someone needs to take a leap and become the go to guy.
  3. There was one point in the season where I started to think it might be counterproductive when he was having problems getting even 4-5 innings in, but that didn't last long thankfully. I do think he is going to be a better pitcher in the long run for having those depths to go back to in his head when he struggles. Now he knows he can recover from anything.
  4. To be fair, I bet Trump has plenty of black friends.
  5. Except he spent his career at OU not being able to throw strikes.
  6. After running into Nicky Delmonico on a catch in short LF.
  7. Pretty sure they have their LF of the future.
  8. Aaaaand that is why Andujar is in the lineup.
  9. How I Learned to Relax and Love the White Sox
  10. Kopech got 22 starts in Birmingham. Cease has had 10. I think he at least starts there next year, maybe it won't last as long as the All-Star Break, but that is what I would bet on based on recent behavior.
  11. If you follow the Kopech line, Cease is probably a 2020 call up. Remember Kopech spent the end of last season at AAA, and then went back and spent until the middle of August there. Cease only got 10 starts at AA. He could very well start out in Birmingham again for a couple of months, and move up at the ASB like he did this year from Winston Salem to Bham. Early to middle 2019 is WAY to quick for a guy who is at such a low innings total.
  12. Cease is probably a guy who gets here in September of 2019 at the soonest. He still has a pretty big innings deficit to make up before he is really ready to pitch in the big leagues.
  13. 2018 might be Avi's last year. He is about to get expensive in his arb years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.