Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Except we have seen exactly this kind of play all over baseball. As to Anderson specifically, he is really raw in terms of repetitions. He had less ABs in his entire college experience than Gordon Beckham had in his final year of college. He had 332 ABs total in all of college. He didn't play baseball at all until his junior year of high school. That is years of playing that Anderson didn't have to get those repetitions that lots of others player got. While you can say he is 25 years old, and almost through his second full year of MLB service time, he is YEARS younger in terms of actual playing experience, especially that of a high level competition. Tim Anderson is quite literally learning on the job.
  2. Hell I will be happy if his K/BB rate is within 5:1 instead of almost 9:1 it was last year.
  3. You come in here on a daily basis and mock people as Bernie Bros, and are complaining about a lack of respect. Now what was that about hypocrisy?
  4. If I followed your style of electability over substance I would be supporting Donald Trump right now. I can think of no better reason to not follow your line of thinking here. If you consider that disrespectful, hopefully it causes you to rethink priorities a bit.
  5. Unfortunately none without paying extra for it.
  6. It is days on the roster, and I didn't close the thread.
  7. Yep, back in line.
  8. Imagine actually being able to respect a person for what... being honest, upfront, and unafraid to stand up for what they stand for. This above statement is every single thing that is wrong with politics in the 21st century. Party over country. Election over everything.
  9. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/rosenblog/ct-spt-white-sox-tim-anderson-salvador-perez-rosenbloom-20180429-story,amp.html?__twitter_impression=true Good stuff on the Anderson vs Perez garbage.
  10. So poor Salvy has hurt feelings and is living in the past.
  11. If recognizing empty platitudes is eating crow, sure, ok. Go with that.
  12. Great talking points there. Now fall back in line.
  13. I have quit the Republican party because I didn't believe in it anymore. But please continue to put election over principles and people.
  14. Especially when history dictates time after time that the Dems usually end up with these positions anyway. The spineless own the party and are more interested in being liked than their own principles.
  15. Oh wow, that is awful.
  16. By the time he is is 30, he will most likely have no education debt and a major league pension, plus a job that paid him $500k a year. Yeah, I am guessing your resume isn't that solid.
  17. I will give you a pity +1 for that one.
  18. I read the last 400 pages in one day.
  19. The book is one of the best I have ever read.
  20. If you do nothing else today, watch the highlights from the kid from Australia that the Eagles just drafted out of their professional rugby league. He has never played a snap of American football. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000920697/Jordan-Mailata-rugby-highlights

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.