Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Old Sox T-Shirts?
QUOTE(ceffa2000 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 01:25 PM) Any idea where one could buy such a shirt? Not a clue, I bought it outside of the park years ago...
-
Old Sox T-Shirts?
I have that T-Shirt, but I ain't sellin it
-
I normally don't do this but...
QUOTE(mreye @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 01:06 PM) Pfft, 5 years :rolly My 6 year anniversary is the 13th. We were married on a Friday. Seriously, congrats, buddy. Hey, congrats you to and the Mrs, in advance Anyone who can live with you for six years is a better person than most
-
Chicago Blackhawks Offseason Bonanza Thread
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 01:01 PM) Not too fimiliar with him, his numebrs are not that of a 1st liners, which line would he be playing on? After reading the article, the author seemed to think the checking line is where he would end up...
-
Another Suspension from Steroids is coming
QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 12:29 PM) On my way to lunch today, Dan Patrick said another large fish has been fried, and MLB is just waiting to release information. I have no clue how credible he is. After the leak of what Palmeiro was on, I am really surprised this leaked out. I wonder when we will find out.
-
Italian rivers of cocaine
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,8122-1721874,00.html
-
Chicago Blackhawks Offseason Bonanza Thread
QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 12:19 PM) congrats mike... your now as big of a degenerate as moi When in Rome... I always say
-
I normally don't do this but...
Thanks guys I got a real treat last night, I got to feel the baby kick for the first time last night. She is now exactly 6 months in and 3 months to go based on our due date.
-
Chicago Blackhawks Offseason Bonanza Thread
QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 12:08 PM) Im getting the impression that you lost a big bet to Kap..... i think the wager was ur virginity... i could be wrong but i doubt it., Nah, I lost that to a sit and spin that was missing its top.
-
- 08-04-05 - Jays @ Sox -
Wow, reading over the last 3 innings or so, I thought I was reading a drama queens convention. If jumping to conclusions were an olympic sport, Soxtalk would sweep the medals
-
WHITE SOX WIVES FOOD DRIVE
All I have to say is that Aaron's wife was a college gymnast Also BRING FOOD TO THE GAME ON SATURDAY!!!! Help the less fortunate than you, get in your pantry and help someone get a real meal.
-
Chicago Blackhawks Offseason Bonanza Thread
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:49 AM) NUKE, where the f*** are you? I told you they'd get somebody big. Here you go. More like Nuke had better be ready to pay off that playoff bet. Nuke I told you not to bet this guy.
-
US to help stranded Russian Sub
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:46 AM) The Kursk. Yes, everyone on board died. This is a different animal - it's a mini sub, but basically the same problem. I think it looks like the Russians have been far more willing to ask for help with this sub than the last one...with the Kursk there was at least a chance that the people could have been saved if the Russians asked for help earlier. thanks for the assist B.
-
Controversy over the Dove ads
QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:02 AM) Roeper wrote this regarding the ads a couple weeks ago: I was actually trying to remember who wrote this article to post it. This is the kind of stuff I was iritiated about in regards to this set of ads. Narrow minded bulls***.
-
US to help stranded Russian Sub
QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:06 AM) Hasn't something like this happened before? Russians cannot build submarines. IIRC they had an explosion and sinking in a nuke sub a couple years back in the Artic Ocean. I believe everyone died there.
-
Nominee Roberts Pro-Gay Pro Bono Work
The more I hear that both sides have problems with him, the more I like him.
-
Admins
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:03 AM) We swam, but whatever happened to those jheri curl chickens? [jumps in rowboat and paddles for shore]
-
Darcy Hordichuk Traded
QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 09:03 AM) I like Andre Roy actually, he has decent skills for an enforcer. Not many people give him credit for an absolute rocket of a slapshot. I can vouch for that. I had him aiming them at my head while I stood about two feet from the glass before a game. He has a wicked slap shot, and a temper to match it.
-
WHITE SOX WIVES FOOD DRIVE
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws
-
- 08-05-05 - Mariners @ Sox -
QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 08:50 AM) Gay poem thing? I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan; but, that was a very popular and well-known song. One of the most famous anti-war ballads of all time, by one of the most famous songwriters of all time as a matter of a fact. Calling it a "gay poem" is pretty narrow minded.
-
US to help stranded Russian Sub
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/08/05....sea/index.html
-
UK attacks not due to mid east wars
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/04/rumsfeld.iraq/index.html
-
No thanks Canada...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050804/wl_can...migration_col_1
-
Official Indians Blow Thread
QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 05:06 AM) 1918? Wasn't that the Red Sox...? Yes it was
-
Parking Pass Question
QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 08:02 AM) Found this: Exit/Parking: Cash customers and fans holding a green coupon, proceed to 35th Street exit and follow signs to "Sox Parking." Fans holding a red parking coupon, exit at 31st street and follow signs for "Red Coupons." If 35th Street exit is temporarily closed due to heavy traffic, proceed to 39th Street exit. Cash customers or fans holding green coupons, turn right and follow signs to "Sox Parking." Fans holding red coupons turn left on 39th street and follow signs for "Red Coupons." ****************************************************************** Does green mean any lot and red is specific lots? From the sounds of it, the Red coupons are for the season ticket lots. If they make you get off at 31st, you are going to be in lots A,B or C, which are on the north side of the stadium. If this is where you park try to get as far north into lot A as you can as that will get you on to the Ryan the quickest.