Admins

CubsSuck1

QUOTE(CubsSuck1 @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 05:02 PM)
Did we lose a few? :huh

Yes. In a tragic accident reportedly involving several live chickens, rubber gloves, pure canola oil, and an Oscar Gamble afro wig. No other details are available at the moment.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
Yes.  In a tragic accident reportedly involving several live chickens, rubber gloves, pure canola oil, and an Oscar Gamble afro wig.  No other details are available at the moment.

Sounds like a Jheri Curl gone terribly, terribly wrong.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 10:09 PM)
Yes.  In a tragic accident reportedly involving several live chickens, rubber gloves, pure canola oil, and an Oscar Gamble afro wig.  No other details are available at the moment.

Dammit, Jim, you weren't supposed to say anything.

It's truely amazing, chickens DO walk with their heads chopped off, and they look pretty funny with that greased afro on in place of their heads.

Edited by kapkomet

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
So since I was an admin when she bought the package, I still get the money right?  Hello?  Hello?  Anyone there?

You still have to be an admin when the check clears. Sorry, SS.

No s***. It's not like we're not around.

Kind of reminds me of a story of someone who once said, "I'd like to see the day where [you] post without having all the admin powers".

Well, here we are, still posting; we don't have to take our toys and go elsewhere. This site rocks, and we know it.

Seriously, don't worry about it. It's all good. That's all that needs to be said.

Now that someone noticed, it's only been a couple weeks, and y'all can't ban me anymore, I'd like to say what I really think of y'all . . .

:wub: yusguys (midwest alt. to y'all) rock. Thanks for all the hard work and keeping Soxtalk 100% Troll free and the board ungaged.