Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?...teid=mktw&dist=
  2. All 3 of them deserve it. The Sox are a very lucky team with their broadcast teams (well 3 out of 4 ain't bad )
  3. http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/08/peterson...l.ap/index.html
  4. :fyou old man winter http://www.nbc5.com/weather/3882815/detail...994&dppid=65192
  5. Good to see Shingo gets some props (Saki)
  6. It was based on future earnings FWIW.
  7. Too bad it wasn't Qasim Mitchell :headshake
  8. Muscles may be bigger, but things like tendons and ligaments have a lot more stress put on them. There is no real way to strengthen the the tendons and ligaments. There is also no way to get bones more dense so they won't break. Also we know how to diagnose nuerological injuries such as concussions, which would have been let go in the past.
  9. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6435263/ I had no idea the direct economic impact was so high.
  10. That wasn't aimed at you... sorry Apu
  11. :puke Anything for the all mighty dollar.
  12. *wonders how this is Bush's fault....*
  13. And don't forget Sammy crying because the bleacher bums are booing him!
  14. http://observer.guardian.co.uk/review/stor...1345128,00.html
  15. Good post Rexy. I never realized how much work an agent did either, until I got some good first hand info. These guys literally live and breath their clients lives.
  16. I can't remember now, but what does it take to get someone put on the supreme court? Is it a simple majority or is it 60 votes. And can a SJ nomination be fillibustered?
  17. *Whew* I really hope the Cubs get stuck with him again.
  18. http://www.yubanet.com/artman/publish/article_14699.shtml
  19. There is a thread in the sports bar that has a bunch of player notes in it. It said that RJ would be willing to waive his no trade, in exchange for a one year extention at about $16m. Would that change the trade views in anyones eyes?
  20. *Mini Thread-jack alert* Pedro or the Big Unit? Me, I'd go for Pedro.
  21. All cell phone numbers are transferable now. They passed a law that guarenteed you can take your number with you. And if you just signed a contract, dig it out, and it will say on there somewhere how much it costs to buy out a contract. I can tell you it won't be cheap.
  22. http://www.nbc5.com/traffic/3898876/detail...994&dppid=65192
  23. According to the Drudge Report Bush is considering tapping Clarence Thomas as CJ if Rehnquist has to retire. http://www.drudgereport.com/sc.htm
  24. Thanks for closing this when you did Cheat. I went ahead and split out all of the arguement posts, and moved them elsewhere. If I missed any, PM me and let me know, and I will move them out as well. I am going to reopen this thread with this fair warning, I don't want to see anymore residual stuff from the early arguements. Just let it go, and go back to posting normally. Thanks guys

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.