Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
2004 Census
Either that or a scam. I have no idea honestly.
-
Job's Data doubles estimates
http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?...teid=mktw&dist= Payrolls for Aug and Sept were revised upwards 115,000. October added 337,000 jobs, which means during Bush's 4 years of office job losses/creation is right at 0.
-
so what have you broken
Broke a finger playing kickball in 4th grade Chipped my elbow playing basketball on a Sunday, only days before our track confrence meet. Broke a bone in my foot wresting someone in the gathering area of our dorm my sophomore year.
-
Whats that I hear in NYC?
Well said. I resent the bi-coastal attitude that comes out of this country. As if the middle of the country doesn't even exsist. The US is more than NYC and LA. And obviously the majority of the country believes that.
-
2004 Census
There is no 2004 census. They are only done every decade.
-
Happy B-Day YASNY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAS!!!! (ensure of course )
-
Lockout Day 49 All-Star game cancelled
Definately a lot of hockey fans. I became an addict in college. (LETS GO KOMETS!!!) And it is rough being a Hawks fan too.
-
Some Cool News for Blackhawk Fans...
It would be really cool if they could work out a Wolves/Norfolk game. I would actually pay to see that at the UC.
- Ken Rosenthal Reports:
-
Another fallback plan undiscussed
Extremely injury prone. I would avoid him. Plus there is the Dave Duncan factor.
- Opening day...
-
Opening day...
Damn that seems like a long time away. I'm looking forward to the GMs meetings next week.
-
Jeopardy champ now all-time game show best
According to that rumor he loses in the 75th show. He just finished his 66th.
-
Ken Rosenthal Reports:
That doesn't surprise me at all. In fact it would have shocked me if he ruled out the Sox. The whole Boras system is to get as many teams as possible involved so that they run up the bidding. Plus it gives him an opportunity to embelish offers, like he did with ARod and Texas when he got Hicks to bid $50 million against himself.
-
I want to move to England
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/22/brit_workers_drunk/
-
November 2004 Quotes of the Month
Stolen from a Yahoo article about an inoperable grenade found in RF of Wrigley Field.
-
Grenade at 'The Shrine'???
``It's a dud, just like the Cubs were,'' Police spokesman Pat Camden said Wednesday.
-
How dumb is your state
Move to the southwest for maximum fun
-
Name that Blog
I think it is going to be a little bit of everything. Political ramblings and ventings, sports, and generally anything else I run accross that interests me. I haven't really narrowed it too much, I was going to see if I could find enough to write about in a broad sense, if it is too much I'll narrow it down.
-
Soxtalk Alleyball thread
s*** if Mihm gets me 15 and 8 a night after using my 13th round pick on him, I'll be thrilled.
-
So my side lost...
Tell us something we don't know :rolly
-
"Prompt action" needed in Sudan
According to Kofi Annon http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3981517.stm
-
Jeopardy champ now all-time game show best
http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/3888629/d...382&dppid=65192
-
Name that Blog
I need idea for a name for my blog. I think I have finally decided to give it a shot, and to write one for at least a little while. But I am completely blank on what to call it? Any creative ideas out there?
-
Lockout Day 49 All-Star game cancelled
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3133756