Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
Ex-Chisox143 or the other character in Sonix the Hedgehog of Sega fame.
-
My Letter
Exactly. You have got to show some respect, or you will get none back, and most likely no reply. It would be like me saying "you must be an asshole if you don't reply." Most likely as a person is a position like the people you are writing to, you will just delete the email, and move onto the next one. If you want a reply, you have to show them that you are worth replying to.
-
Broken band on a ring...
I am talking more about the original stone. If its big so be it. But just because an original engagement ring is small, that doesn't mean it needs to be traded up for.
-
Broken band on a ring...
That's awesome. All too often people forget that it isn't the size of the ring, it is the love that went into it.
-
Giambi could miss rest of season
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5512202/
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
Your name is changed. I used the capitalization that you had, remember that when you go to log in.
-
Soxtalk across the US and the World
I'm not sure that I would want to promo the site that way. I like the word of mouth method that we seem to have now. Usually new people have heard about this site from someone else. It seems to attract better quality posters. More attention usually also means more trolls.
-
Google IPO to be priced at about $3.3 bil
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/yhoo/story...oo&dist=myyahoo
-
You might be a Democrat if . . .
If you believe everyone should speak your English
-
My Letter
All that last line of the letter does is make you instantly lose credibilty. It puts the reader on the defensive, and you on the attack. If you want to open a dialogue with the team about issues, this isn't the way to do it. I would almost bet that you recieve no response from the organization. And definately don't lend Soxtalk's name to stuff. It isn't your name to give. Even as an administrator to the site, I ask Jason and company if they mind if I mention the site. It shows a lack of respect for the people who actually do own and operate this site.
-
Lori Hacking: Missing
Meerly speculating here, he could have stabbed her to death in bed, and then ditched the bloody matress.
-
Corey Lidle?
Lidle? For what, a fifth starter? No thank you.
-
You might be a Democrat if . . .
You shaft the media on bathrooms
-
Forgettable Sports Momemts
Damn I have had so many.... Got a technical foul in Jr High for hitting a ref in the back of the head with a basketball. Sprained my foot by tripping over a hurdle-while making fun of the hurdlers. At least I redeemed myself by learning how to run the hurdles and ending up finishing 3rd at confrence. Trying to stop a swing during a softball tourney and losing the bat, which flew and hit the ump in the shins. I am sure there are plenty of others...
-
Soxtalk across the US and the World
Nah, just curiousity. I wonder how close to all 50 states Soxtalk is.
-
Another Bat
*cough*board drunk*cough*
-
Preston Wilson
Still his numbers in Florida which is a notorious pitchers park, were pretty impressive as well. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?statsId=5994
- Star Wars:Episode III
-
Get serious Jason
Either that or he will take this as a challenge to make up an even more stupid, drunken poll.
-
Soxtalk across the US and the World
A state of mind... and I'll leave it at that. Any other states I missed? I am almost for sure on the Carolinas and Virgina, but I haven't seen anyone with those states listed in their profiles.
-
Neal Cotts and Mike Jackson
Or here is a crazy suggestion... don't get to a count where you have to throw a strike with the bases loaded!!!
-
You might be a Democrat if . . .
Avoided discussing f*** you
-
Bin Laden suicide computer virus
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/07/2...reut/index.html
-
You might be a Democrat if . . .
You tell a reporter to "Shove it" after giving a speech on civility in politics
-
You might be a Democrat if . . .
You tour the Rolls Royce factory after a vacation in Nantucket...