Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Cotts is a beaten man right now. You can see it in his eyes. Whatever switch that got flipped in his spot start, needs to be fixed, and it isn't happening here. He needs to get fixed, not only for this year, but for the future.
  2. I love watching Brian Roberts steal bases. His technique is practically flawless. If Willie had his technique he would have as many SBs as Carl Crawford.
  3. The have the 2nd worst ownership group in baseball.
  4. Its a nice place if you have never been there. Just make sure to throw rocks at the opera singing hotdog vendor ( I hate him sooooo much)
  5. My opinion is, if they are going to have the position in a baseball game, there should be Hall of Famers from it. If baseball is going to have a DH, there should be HOFers who are DHs. Same goes with closers.
  6. I guess that means your blog has to take after Kerry? The least you could do is take after Clinton and make it interesting
  7. southsider2k5 replied to Goober's topic in SLaM
    The dot TK at the end of the address should throw up red flags. That means the internet site isn't located in the US and probably isn't subject to US law. Keep that in mind...
  8. I stage my coup d'etat and take over
  9. Well that makes 22 states and 5 countries so far... not bad at all
  10. The "Senators" have already failed twice. They probably don't want the baggage.
  11. I just noticed a Tennessee...
  12. Well I'll tell you what if Jason ever wants to get slam on Alex, he ought to just post a link to Alex's blog
  13. Thanks guys.
  14. Is Dizard the guy we drafted who they said his knees were pretty much shot, and that is why he slipped in the draft? If not who am I thinking of???
  15. That still doesn't answser if the load was insured
  16. I think with Neal he needs regular work, guys he can get out, and anybody but Mike Jackson coming in after him. I think a trip to Charlotte until Sept 1st would do wonders for him.
  17. I think his confidence is shot. We might not see the real Neal again this year. I really think he needs some AAA time to get his confidence back.
  18. Good post Badger!!!
  19. I am pretty sure you are right, but I can't find someone who has AZ listed in their profile. All of the states I have listed, are places I know for sure have posters.
  20. southsider2k5 replied to The Beast's topic in SLaM
    To borrow a line... f*** you
  21. This is for all of the people who wished injuries on the Cubs and Twins and then rejoiced when it happened, I swear. The gods are evening the score...
  22. Umm, hello Freddy Garcia? plus even before Garcia the payroll was 20% over last years. They have added a ton of payroll. Somewhere around 33% if the math in my head is correct.
  23. A couple of guys are green because of the propensity to use green in posts...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.