Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If that is what MN pays for Benson, hell no. They will have given up way more, for less of the season, without a contract extension, for a guy who isn't nearly as good.
  2. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/07/28...reut/index.html
  3. I don't blame you Mario, I wouldn't want to claim guys like me and YASNY either
  4. Yeah, Friday August 20th. Be there or be sober.
  5. Holy s***, I hope they give away that much for a rent a pitcher...
  6. Oh please don't tease me with this... If this happens... We really need a praying smilie.
  7. Awesome POTUS, BTW how hard is that to do? What program did you use?
  8. If this is anywhere near true, the election is over. They will rip Bush a new one, no doubt.
  9. If this school district isn't hiring someone because of their race, they obviously have the means to enforce it...
  10. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    Just goes to show you once again, everything is bigger in Texas. Is the house site OK, for you two?
  11. wow. Too bad it couldn't have been for better reasons...
  12. No big surprise there...
  13. Mario got me over here from the hells of the ESPN boards. And I know I talked a bunch of people into coming here...
  14. You got your bike before Thanksgiving, now go give your Aunt Helga a kiss
  15. Great, great book. It is a must have for all Sox fans.
  16. Why do you keep repeating this crap when it isn't true? First of all if Colon signs, someone else gets traded. That money wasn't going to appear out of no where. Second, I don't know what you call Freddy Garcia, but I call that adding payroll.
  17. That's because you are one, b****
  18. Like I said at the beginning, there almost has to be someone from WI, but I can't find anyone with it in their profile, and no one has claimed it anywhere that I have seen. I also am pretty sure we have AZ covered as well.
  19. The first game after we got Ev and Al.
  20. No other intelligent people are dumb enough to stay there...[/color]
  21. Brat. No doubt.
  22. He admitted he was going to fail a drug test...
  23. Is it legit? Are they asking for personal info???
  24. Not at all. And if they had said "We won't hire Jenna Bush because of her arrest record" then fine, she would have been like every other American. It is just to me if we are going to get past racism in America, we need to stop using it whenever it is politically convient as well. Racism goes two ways.
  25. Damn a losing streak really does bring out all of the scumbags... rolleyeyes.gif PA, I love ya buddy. Definately miss you around these parts. Stay safe, ya hear? Bring some Beatles for the carride

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.