Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
What's your favorite?
And Comiskey's brats are just f***ing awesome. Another good brat downtown is Gold Coast Dogs. Great dogs and cheddar burgers too.
-
Shingo Takatsu
My Hero, Zero... for those of you old enough for some Schoolhouse Rock
-
What's your favorite?
I'm sooo out of practice, and so ashamed :headshake
-
Let's see if I have this straight
And you forgot, cut the deficit in half in two years.... rolleyeyes.gif
-
Good Article relating to Bill Cosby
So Coz is a sellout because he wants more out of his people? s*** call me a sellout then.
-
Teresa's anti-Kennedy tirade
Am I the only one who thinks Dick Cheney and Teresa Heinz need to hook up?
-
Stop being a drama queen
About a BLT hold the tomato, with a dab of mayo on the side, on a sesame seed bun, and a small diet coke-no ice. How 'bout you?
-
Stop being a drama queen
A vaugely approriate article for some on here... http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?arti...BannerID=541888
-
Americans' Income Shrank for 2 Years
The stock market bubble is the lions share of that number. And it makes total sense. When you factor that 80% of wealth is controlled by 20% of the nation, and then factor in the fact that lower 1/5 of incomes basically has no stock, it makes total sense that the huge evaporations of equity would have a huge numerical affect on the economy. Honestly I am surprised it wasn't bigger.
-
How did you hear of Soxtalk?
You too? I'm JR who are you?
-
The Chris Benson Rumor
If that is what MN pays for Benson, hell no. They will have given up way more, for less of the season, without a contract extension, for a guy who isn't nearly as good.
-
AK volcano awakens
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/07/28...reut/index.html
-
How did you hear of Soxtalk?
I don't blame you Mario, I wouldn't want to claim guys like me and YASNY either
-
FutureSox.com Will be Changing
Yeah, Friday August 20th. Be there or be sober.
-
The Chris Benson Rumor
Holy s***, I hope they give away that much for a rent a pitcher...
-
Randy Johnson rumor in Daily Southtown
Oh please don't tease me with this... If this happens... We really need a praying smilie.
-
Soxtalk across the US and the World
Awesome POTUS, BTW how hard is that to do? What program did you use?
-
Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression, Erratic Be
If this is anywhere near true, the election is over. They will rip Bush a new one, no doubt.
-
Jenna Bush not morally fit to teach kids at Harlem
If this school district isn't hiring someone because of their race, they obviously have the means to enforce it...
-
Dallas Rain
Just goes to show you once again, everything is bigger in Texas. Is the house site OK, for you two?
-
Single Day Soxtalk Post Record
wow. Too bad it couldn't have been for better reasons...
-
Sox Say No to Rockies
No big surprise there...
-
How did you hear of Soxtalk?
Mario got me over here from the hells of the ESPN boards. And I know I talked a bunch of people into coming here...
-
Randall Simon
You got your bike before Thanksgiving, now go give your Aunt Helga a kiss
-
Jean Shepherd or Blanche DuBois
Great, great book. It is a must have for all Sox fans.