Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Randy Johnson
Repeatedly. The only way I see a Randy Johnson deal happening is if we include Maggs to nullify some of the salary differential, and AZ probably won't want to do that.
-
White Sox History
Was it Franks ex-wife? [punches coach ticket to hell]
-
Insight into Kerry tax policy
Yeah, but an educated one
-
The Cell is bad??????
The Sports "Bar"
-
Signature please!!
You love the batboy? Not that there's anything wrong with that...
-
Real Mafia busted on Oceans 12 set
Don't tell me the plushies have a mafia too?
-
National Anthem
That and the woman (Chicago's own Phylis Arnold) who sang God Bless America at the first home game at Comiskey after 9-11 were the two most moving renditions of those songs I have ever heard. Just brings tears of pride to your eyes to hear them.
-
What the hell does........
You could say that...
-
What the hell does........
your milage may vary
- What the hell does........
-
What the hell does........
For what its worth...
-
The Cell is bad??????
Probably because it deals with the Cubs.
-
The Cell is bad??????
This is in the Sports Bar already....
-
Insight into Kerry tax policy
Exactly my point with this stuff. John Kerry is as big of a crook as anybody, despite the Kerry for Sainthood crowds best efforts to fool everyone.
-
Randy Johnson
The White Soxs aren't even mentioned in that last article. I wonder if that is good or bad?
-
Insight into Kerry tax policy
http://www.techcentralstation.com/041504C.html
-
Cicada's going to rest
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/07/10...s.ap/index.html
-
Death, Taxes, Jimy Williams fired
It is official now. Williams out, Garner in
-
damn I wish I had bought this
No top Beatles songs lists???
-
Pamplona's Bulls Take Revenge
J-Craw is going bye-bye... so unless you root for the Knicks, you won't be rooting for him next year.
-
All Star Break Pick to Click Standings
The best Mel Brooks movie line ever... "Excuse me while I whip this out..." Blazing Saddles
-
What the hell does........
Usually it is used when something really funny is said... like you said something so funny that I spit pop all over my keyboard.
-
What the hell does........
you owe me a new keyboard
-
Real Mafia busted on Oceans 12 set
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/...reut/index.html
-
NHL To Release Full Season Schedule Today
Samething