Signature please!!

chisoxfan14

But u got Stewie as your avie...so its all good.

Exactly!! :headbang Now all he has to do is stop changing his avi and sig every couple of dayz and stop with the bogus spamming and he'll get some respect around here.. :bang But he's doing a good job. Here's to chisox143. Your "nonalcholic" beer.. :cheers

P.S. when you get around my age, maybe you can drink some hard s***.. :headbang :headbang :headbang

At least there's finally some love for the batboy...:wub:

yes there has always been love for the batboy........im thinking about making a sign that says we love bafia......and bring it to the games........people will definetly think im nuts...but most people do anyway....hhahaha! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly!! :headbang Now all he has to do is stop changing his avi and sig every couple of dayz and stop with the bogus spamming and he'll get some respect around here.. :bang But he's doing a good job. Here's to chisox143. Your "nonalcholic" beer.. :cheers

P.S. when you get around my age, maybe you can drink some hard s***.. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I completely agree, note to the fact that I am ChiSox143 :lol:

I will keep my Avy and Sig up for long time just for you :lol: , and spamming, never to be done again, (although I think I don't spam :unsure: maybe I did as a younger poster but not anymore :unsure: )

Toodles :chimp