Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Ozzie's managing
ANd supposedly did light a fire under their asses in the 5th or 6th inning. I guess PK was quoted as saying something to the effect of he couldn't even repeat the first two lines of what Ozzie said.
-
Timo
Also since we are on the subject of Timo... here is the Matt Ginter update. It is not pretty either. It hasn't taken long for the NL to figure him out. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6570
-
Happy Birthday, cw...
Day late and a dollar short, but Happy Birthday CW!!! (more Blue Moon)
-
Nader accuse Kerry of "Mini Watergate"
They ran Nader off of the ballot in Arizona too. I guess Kerry isn't much in favor of democracy, huh.
-
Thomas possible DL stint
ANyone else see the baseball gods evening up the score for people laughing at the Cubs injuries?
-
Twins-Royals 7/7
Wow does KC suck. Thankfully we still have a butload of games against these guys, because they have just quit now.
-
Soxtalk Fantasy Football
We could always do an AHL fantasy league
-
I bid adieu
Kicked by Jason Elam in the nuts > OHare
-
Mac, Jurko, Harry sounding off on Mariotti...again
Do we have a little insider info here? Do tell.
-
Why isn't this headline news
I know that is the way that they would usually be delivered, but I was always under the impression that was because they lacked a missle delivery system that could hit something (both range and accuracy), but since we are dealing with a country that actually had missle technology, and had dealings with certian countries to get it, I am more seeing if it is plausible for them to do it.
-
Just to show you...
Well that makes me feel better, well at least the Jewish part. I think this country could benefit from more diversity in public office. We are so stuck in the straight Christian White Male pattern, it is sick.
-
Why isn't this headline news
OUt of curiousity, could you use the same missle delivery system for a dirty bomb as a convential bomb?
-
Just to show you...
I hate to say this, becuase I like to think as a people we have gotten past this as a nation, but there are way to many people who won't vote for a Jew. There is still way too much racism in this country, and people who fear the unknown. You'd mobilize all of the little hate groups who think that Israel already runs the US.
-
Soxtalk Fantasy Football
In all seriousness... I am not so much interested in football, but when hoops and hockey start, I am there. Hockey was a blast last year.
-
It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...
That is hilarious.
-
5 million infected with AIDS in 03
Mostly religion and stereotypes. For example some believe that to cure AIDS you have to have sex with a virgin. Plus serial rape in the many wars and ethic strifes going on really exaserbates it as well.
-
Happy Birthday to BMAC
Check out Sex Lies and Politics
-
Anyone going to tomorrow's game?
Have fun on the South Shore, and have a safe trip. Hopefully they get you guys a W.
-
Final Vote ends today
That is Juan Gonzalez territory, and it would piss me off to no end. The all-star game is an honor, even if you are a 3rd or so choice.
-
Could you pass the US citzenship test?
I did get 11 of 11. :finger And where are you results? I want a cut and paste as proof!
-
Could you pass the US citzenship test?
And BTW, just to prove I am a Civics nerd, #4 in line is the leader of the Senate.
-
Could you pass the US citzenship test?
I picked the Titanic
-
Could you pass the US citzenship test?
http://encarta.msn.com/quiz_14/U_S_Citizen...s.html?GT1=4244
-
Missing Marine calls family
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/07/07/marine/index.html
-
Final Vote ends today
Out of curiousity, I wonder if you add Frank and Pauly together if they beat Matsui?