Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. ANd supposedly did light a fire under their asses in the 5th or 6th inning. I guess PK was quoted as saying something to the effect of he couldn't even repeat the first two lines of what Ozzie said.
  2. southsider2k5 replied to BrandoFan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Also since we are on the subject of Timo... here is the Matt Ginter update. It is not pretty either. It hasn't taken long for the NL to figure him out. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6570
  3. Day late and a dollar short, but Happy Birthday CW!!! (more Blue Moon)
  4. They ran Nader off of the ballot in Arizona too. I guess Kerry isn't much in favor of democracy, huh.
  5. ANyone else see the baseball gods evening up the score for people laughing at the Cubs injuries?
  6. Wow does KC suck. Thankfully we still have a butload of games against these guys, because they have just quit now.
  7. We could always do an AHL fantasy league
  8. Kicked by Jason Elam in the nuts > OHare
  9. Do we have a little insider info here? Do tell.
  10. I know that is the way that they would usually be delivered, but I was always under the impression that was because they lacked a missle delivery system that could hit something (both range and accuracy), but since we are dealing with a country that actually had missle technology, and had dealings with certian countries to get it, I am more seeing if it is plausible for them to do it.
  11. Well that makes me feel better, well at least the Jewish part. I think this country could benefit from more diversity in public office. We are so stuck in the straight Christian White Male pattern, it is sick.
  12. OUt of curiousity, could you use the same missle delivery system for a dirty bomb as a convential bomb?
  13. I hate to say this, becuase I like to think as a people we have gotten past this as a nation, but there are way to many people who won't vote for a Jew. There is still way too much racism in this country, and people who fear the unknown. You'd mobilize all of the little hate groups who think that Israel already runs the US.
  14. In all seriousness... I am not so much interested in football, but when hoops and hockey start, I am there. Hockey was a blast last year.
  15. That is hilarious.
  16. Mostly religion and stereotypes. For example some believe that to cure AIDS you have to have sex with a virgin. Plus serial rape in the many wars and ethic strifes going on really exaserbates it as well.
  17. Check out Sex Lies and Politics
  18. Have fun on the South Shore, and have a safe trip. Hopefully they get you guys a W.
  19. That is Juan Gonzalez territory, and it would piss me off to no end. The all-star game is an honor, even if you are a 3rd or so choice.
  20. I did get 11 of 11. :finger And where are you results? I want a cut and paste as proof!
  21. And BTW, just to prove I am a Civics nerd, #4 in line is the leader of the Senate.
  22. I picked the Titanic
  23. http://encarta.msn.com/quiz_14/U_S_Citizen...s.html?GT1=4244
  24. http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/07/07/marine/index.html
  25. Out of curiousity, I wonder if you add Frank and Pauly together if they beat Matsui?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.