Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Kenny
You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you, don't you
-
The "Little Boat" website.
So if this originated at MLB, does that mean Corg was made to walk the plank of the Little Boat?
-
Worst Humans of 2004
I am sorry to hear that Apu. I hope it wasn't a family friend or anything, for your families sake, but I have no sympathy for a person who steals from a church. None. You might as well just kick orphans as far as I am concerned.
-
Inmate tries to eat convict's brain
Sounds like the US justice system to me...
-
Another Yankee All Star
I think the All-Star game needs one new rule. Joe Torre can't pick the players anymore. This is rediculous. Who is next? Jose Contreras?
-
Adios for a while
What he said /\/\/\/\ Stay safe Texy!
-
Boozer to Jazz
Or Eddie Robinson :puke
-
Lego Spiderman Movie
Not nearly as cool as the lego bible site.
-
reed vs anderson
Everything I have ever read saids that Anderson has a much higher ceiling than Reed. It just sounds like Reed is utilizing much more of his potential right now than Anderson.
- Thomas goin down...
-
Thomas goin down...
The Sox are overstating it, or Frank is being a sissy?
-
Thomas goin down...
Me---> yeah RF
-
It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...
Don't worry plenty of people did.
-
Thomas goin down...
Right now I am in favor of calling up Joe B if Frank goes on the DL, and DHing Maggs with Joe patrolling LF, until we know that knee of Maggs is OK.
-
Brando's Bandwagon
Hmmm how about a Midwest team that shares a spring facility with AZ?
-
Brando's Bandwagon
There are a some things that bring down RJs value. #1 he is 41. #2 his contract is HUGE. It is twice as big as Garcia's. #3 we know there is ZERO chance that Johnson is here past 2005. #4 bringing Johnson in, means we will most likely have to move other payroll. #5 if we do get AZ to pick up some $, we will lose bigger players in this deal.
-
Boozer to Jazz
That is pretty s***ty. Greedy bastard. :fyou
-
Detroit vs. Twins
Now that is what I call a bad bullpen.
-
Scoring Change
ON a side note, the Official scorer for the Milwaukee Brewers is Pontius Pilate.
-
It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...
I was nuetral to Corg until the day he destroyed Rafacosta for his English grammer skills, and then didn't have the decency to apologize to the kid after finding out he was from Brazil, and posting in a second language. It takes a real big man to belittle someones English when they don't even speak it as a first language. It takes a complete dick not to apologize for something so ignorant.
-
Don't throw it back
Not to mention hypocracy at its highest form. If you want to be a badass and throw the ball back, that is one thing. But if you are so much of a follower that you have to fool your bleacher buddies into thinking you threw the ball back? :puke You deserve the arrest and ejection at that point.
-
Two realistic Guys I'd like to Add....
When Maggs and Frank get back we have a great line up and bench. The only thing I am worried about is getting another good right handed arm at the back of the bullpen. If we do that, I will be satisfied.
-
Brando's Bandwagon
You can bet if The Unit is interested in moving, KW is burning the phonelines to Coangelo.
-
Ladies and Gentlemen
They also said that there were 5600 walkups.
-
Kenny
Cleveland basketball player=Carlos Boozer FWIW.