Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Why did you pick your user name
That is actually the name of the type of keyboard. It is called a Qwerty Keyboard.
-
5-29 Game Thread
Perfect throw too. Jon Rauch also seems to be working ahead of the hitters.
-
I'm a DJ!!!
Hey guys this is pretty pointless now, and getting too nasty. I am going to lock this.
-
Royals fans "believe" they will win central still
Uh, OK. I guess this means I win the powerball too.
-
Attention all you chickenf*#%^$$@$
YES! Finally somewhere else than Indiana!
-
Papa Tony's
Might have to do that. That isn't too far away from me.
-
Papa Tony's
You're young, you'll grow out of it
-
5-28 Game Thread
Because he was 0-3 with RISP? What's up with that?
-
5-28 Game Thread
BTW... Odalis Perez?
-
And That's A White Sox Winner!
hey mine was in all caps and is my tradition, deal with it b****. Oh hell who am I kidding SOX WIN!!!!
- 5-28 Game Thread
-
And That's A White Sox Winner!
f*** YA PAULY!!!!
-
5-28 Game Thread
Mike Jackson on for the Sox.
-
5-28 Game Thread
He has got to be right about .100 RISP
-
5-28 Game Thread
FO to Willie to end the top of the 7th. Another great job by Jon.
-
5-28 Game Thread
HE GAWN!
-
5-28 Game Thread
Anyone know if Maggs is available at all tonight? Could we use him as a PH? Could he play RF?
-
5-28 Game Thread
Wow that was a hell of a catch by their first baseman, smashing his ribs into the railing along the Angels dugout and still holding on to the ball.
-
5-28 Game Thread
The funny part of that was Adam Kennedy getting the f*** out of the way, during the Lee steal.
-
5-28 Game Thread
PK DOES YARD WORK!!! TIED AT 2
-
5-28 Game Thread
They had better throw at his ass next time up. Jose went in on a slide. Kennedy went in with a shoulder roll. It was dirty as hell, and should have been called for interference
-
Bandwith Limit Message
This is much more appropriate
-
The Continuing Decline & Fall of Mark Buehrle
To update this... These are MBs numbers over the past 4 years starting with 2001 ERA: 3.29, 3.58, 4.14, 3.45 K/BB: 2.63, 2.20, 1.95, 3.56 K/9IP: 5.12, 5.05, 4.65, 7.29 BAA: .230, .260, .278, .286
-
Bandwith Limit Message
I didn't realize that thread had almost 25,000 views on it
-
Shuouts
I put a recap in the flying under the radar thread.