Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Cell phone ring tones
My phone stays on vibrate
-
Ordonez Discussion
I don't know about Beastly, but I find my own personal world much more exciting than the real world
-
i really want this hat
I have the 1926 one, and it is one of my favorites. I love the HOF cap collection and have a bunch of them. I have 1917, 1906, 1959, and one of the 30's designs with only a white "C" on a blue backround. I also bought the red, white, and blue Sox had after 9-11. Plus I have a bunch of other oddball designs.
-
KW letting Sox Team vote on Rauch?
I think it is a great idea as well. If the players in that lockerroom felt that Rauch abandoned them, then bringing him back could have dire consequences. If they decide to give the kid a second chance then good for them. I always thought that one of the big complaints about KW was that he was too domineering and too in control. Now he is including the MGR and players in his decesions, and I think it is great. Besides in the grand scheme of things, what does it matter if Rauch gets called up or someone else does?
-
Twins lose
We are excited because this is our best chance to open up some ground. We have all seen too well what the Twins are capable of, that is why every game they lose now is so important to us. And Welcome to Soxtalk.
-
A picture based on KC's tagline this season...
That is spectatcular.
-
June 2004 Quotes of the Month
Reward those great lines by memorializing them right here
-
Fred McGriff ~~ Chasing 500
I think he will get it, but really who cares.
-
Rationing oil usage
Where are you getting that 2010 date? I haven't seen that anywhere.
-
William Hung
:banghead But I guess if people can buy Britney Spears CDs they will listen to anything
-
A toast to the D-Rays
Here is to a sweep!
-
i really want this hat
Moving this to off topic...
-
Astros vs Cubs
Damn, Houston could put a huge crush on the Cubs season if they can whip them at Wrigley. They really need to take the next games.
-
I hear the Trumpet
I thought the temple had to get rebuilt first?
- Papa Tony's
- Twins lose
-
Gammons complements the Sox, but doesn't know our
Probably it was Josh Stewart. He did OK as the fifth starter before he took that line drive last year.
-
The Continuing Decline & Fall of Mark Buehrle
Actually the baa is much simpler than you make it out to be. It is a function of his run support. MB has had such huge leads that he has been able to attack hitters, instead of being fine, because it doesn't matter if he gives up a run or two. So consequentially he is giving up more hits. The fact that he has had better stuff is indicated by his much higher K/9 and K/BB ratios. That means he is getting hitters out when he needs to by making good pitches. And the the exact opposite of your premise is actually true, because with more Ks and less BBs, Buehrle is actually taking the pressure off of his defense, instead of vice versa. The difference is batting average against isn't up nearly enough (.008) to make up for the near doubling of his K/9 ratio, and his almost doubling K/BB ratio. Mark is allowing WAY less baserunners than the last year, and when they are on base, he is getting the key strike out or double play ball to keep them from scoring.
-
about raunch
Boy this sounds like a guy who forgot his anniversary, and is backtracking big time now.
-
Coming Up Aces: A New Home for the Montreal Expos
Good stuff Mario. Very funny.
-
Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
All fixed. And Go Rays!!!!
-
Top 10 Performances of the Week
I think it is a great idea. It is also something that has a chance of getting noticed by other media outlets.
-
June Wallpapers
Beautiful as usual Cheaty
-
West Coast of Horrors?
So any thoughts on what will happen on this trip West? For the longest time, the Sox have been terrible out there. Will the Wizard of Oz continue to work his magic, or should we pay no attention to the man behind the curtian? Thoughts and Comments?
-
Kotex Boy: This could be a fun summer...
We all know you are Kotex-Boy Tex