Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
I really don't think Tejada could have thrown Aaron out. Anyone else think so?
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Make that 2-16 on an IF single
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Rowand 1-15 with RISP this year....
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Joe looked bad on that pitch
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Just think base hit up the middle.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
No the run would have scored too. They give Carlos a FC and an RBI.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
E6!!!! Tejada tried to be too cute, Run scores, 2nd and 3rd now with one out.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Frank with a nice piece of hitting, driving that pitch up the middle. It looks like someone talked to them about their swings.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
It was right field.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Good try by Maggs to take that pitch the other way.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Ainsworth is gone, Mike DeJean is pitching along with his 8.00 era and .400 baa. SO that means we won't hit anything against him
-
When do you think the fans start coming back??
Less supply and more demand would make a big difference. Think about if the Sox were the only team in Chicago. Do you think our attendance would go up? Or if the Cardinals were still playing football in Chicago, do you think the Bears would have a harder time drawing fans?
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Maggs shot should have been way out too. Hell I thought Credes ball was going 400+ feet, as did Hawk. It ended up in the 2nd row.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
I don't think that is problem. That ball should have been 5 rows deep. The air is just heavy tonight.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Gimmie that $5
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
CREDE DOES YARD WORK TIE GAME!!!
-
do the sox go after beltran
We didn't end up signing Hill. We drafted him and couldn't sign him. He ended up holding out for a year, going back into the draft and getting picked by the Cubs. He took almost another year to sign with them, and was traded eventually to Pittsburgh, I think in the Ramirez deal. That pitcher we picked was declared a free agent on a technicality and signed a big deal with Tampa Bay. I want to say his last name was White, but I can't remember. Hopefully someone can help me out here.
-
Monday Monday No Good for Os
Damn the air is dead there. There have been at least 3 balls off of the bat I thought were gone.
-
do the sox go after beltran
Bobby Hill and a pitcher who ended up with Tampa (I can't remember the guys name) were drafted by us, didn't sign-who were both Boras clients.
-
do the sox go after beltran
Not positive, but I believe he has always been a Boras guy. I remember some innuendo about the Sox keeping Crede in the minors longer to keep him from getting service time so that they could keep him longer.
-
do the sox go after beltran
Joe Crede is a Boras client who was drafted and signed by the Sox.
-
Very Interesting News on B. Colon
It is easy to say that now, but how can you fault Frank for wanting Belle after seeing him first handedly record the first 50HR 50 2B season in ML history, and follow it up with 148 RBI season, neither of which Bonds had even dreamed of doing.
-
5/3 games
Jim Bullard, AA pitcher/Soxtalk poster
-
60 Minutes's decision
More info on the fakes http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/05/03/...otos/index.html
-
Frank Quattrone found guilty
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4892620/