Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Livingston goes pro
Have their been any HS PGs who have had any success?
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
-0 coffee. I am off of caffine. -Dell 1.8 Gig standard basic equiptment-work/ 2.53 Gig Dell at home with all of the bells and whistles. -Connect with a T3 line through work/DSL at home -Long sleeve shirts at work-usually short sleeve at home -One window open to Soxtalk, 2-3 others open to other stuff.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Hey I'm not on any post enhancing substances. You can test me anytime. I'm all natural. And you can print that BTW to be appropriate, this would need to be the longest thread in the history of Soxtalk.
- Southsider2k4 Watch
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Damn, this is more exciting than NASCAR!
-
Diaz looks to have the edge
"we" don't want him run out of town, and neither do his teammates. Kenny Williams wants him gone. There isn't much more that needs to be said.
-
Who Will Kerry Pick?
Never heard of Landreau. Any info about him?
-
May 2004 Quotes of the Month
I don't know. I think Apu agreeing with I4E is wilder than you and Nukey agreeing. Both are crazy, but I think one outweighs the other.
-
Rusty Wallace pissed off
Sure its called the Dan Ryan
-
May 2004 Quotes of the Month
My early nomination for quote of the year From SideshowApu
-
Sharon survives no confidence vote
Actually what I saw was that it was in response for the assassination of Yassin.
-
Jose to be back Tuesday
I wonder if the Jaime Burke era is already over? http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=fanb...nball&type=lgns
-
Rusty Wallace pissed off
Hey can you guys post NASCAR stuff in SL&P since it isn't a real sport anyway
-
Sharon survives no confidence vote
They said the big sway in the vote was after Hamas surrounded the car of a 8 month pregnant along with her 4 other kids and AK-47ed them to death.
-
sox park
As a matter of a fact, here is the site http://www.parkboulevardchicago.com/about.html
-
sox park
And there already plans out for the Condos and houses they are going to build at 35th and State.
-
May 2004 Quotes of the Month
From Redandwhite on Moises Alou pissing on his hands to toughen them up..
-
Asian pollution affects west coast
- Sharon survives no confidence vote
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4816579/- When do you think the fans start coming back??
- Atlanta Braves
Wow. Kinda makes my two error preformance Friday in softball seem not quite as bad- Silent Movies
I just don't see him fitting the roll. JMHO.- Manny makes my day
I can't imagine anyone on this team doing that.- Bonds and Walks
Let me rephrase that. You will be telling your kids he is the best hitter you ever saw.- Silent Movies
OMG you are kidding? That will be AWESOME!!! It would have been nice if it wasn't Tom Cruise, but Spielberg is a great choice for director. Damn I can't wait. - Sharon survives no confidence vote