Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. No, it doesn't appear that way.
  2. Judging by the way he is trying to "balance" Illinois budget, I hope not.
  3. My application for Candian citizenship will quickly follow
  4. I am thinking that Kerry-Heinz needs some centrist love. Kerry-Heinz is going to portrayed as the biggest liberal scumbag to ever walk the planet by the Bush Admin so he needs someone to bring the ticket back to the middle of the road. Having lived 8 years under Bayh I think he would be a good fit for the ticket. But I definately think Edwards would be the best.
  5. This is a note from your friendly Admin guys. Rafacosta has been giving a short suspension for the post to Nuke. We as a group felt that this was very inappropriate, and not the kind of treatment of fellow posters that we want to endorse. It was over the line. I would ask that we let the parts of the thread dealing with this stuff, to be left alone. I won't lock it, because there are important issues in this thread, and good discussions about it. If there are any questions or comments please address them in a PM or email to me or any of the Admins. Thanks! SS
  6. War of the Worlds is one of my all time favorite movies. I remember being totally rapt by it as a kid. I still watch the movie anytime I see it on.
  7. That and that crazy woman who was all up KWs s***.... ah memories
  8. McCain said he wouldn't do it, but I would vote for that ticket if it happened. He either needs to take Edwards, or go for someone from the midwest. Evan Bayh would also be an interesting darkhorse canditate.
  9. Find a way to hire Jay Mariotti In all seriousness, both FS and WSC look great. The content is spectacular.
  10. So either he was having one of his nights where he half-assed it, or the neglect of his body is catching up with him. Interesting.
  11. southsider2k5 posted a topic in FutureSox Board
    I know the plan was to make him a starter to have him work on his secondary pitches in order to make him a better reliever. But the guy is just owning people as a starter. Is there starting to be any talk of leaving him as a starting pitcher?
  12. In a word, no. In a little longer post. There is no way in hell we mortgage the farm to get a Scott Boras client who will be gone at the end of the year.
  13. I just got the mental picture of Cub fans shaking this guys hand when the meet him
  14. If you build it, they will come. Seriously, if this team keeps winning, the park will start filling up. April weather and school kill us right now, but as those things change, if the Sox keep playing winning baseball, they will come.
  15. Hey Kap, what is the difference in the Texas pitching this year? New pitching coach or something? We all knew they could hit, I had no clue that they could pitch like this.
  16. And this needed its own thread???
  17. Don't leave any thing about us there. The last thing we want is to deal with Royals trolls.
  18. Hopefully someone pops their heads off, just a like a real barbie doll
  19. Happy Birthday Ghost!
  20. I voted for Ribbie, because he is the total package. Not only a great name, but the perpetually best avatars and sayings to go with them.
  21. southsider2k5 replied to WSoxShuf's topic in SLaM
    Footnote, BMR was Sox2004. So Roman and Bmr were born on the same day. Wow I think May 3rd might be cursed Happy BDay to everyone
  22. After the hot start he had, he was bound to cool off some. It isn't like he has gone Jeteresque or anything. I'm not too worried about it, and I doubt he is either.
  23. And that ought to scare the s*** out of Minnesota. Once we start pitching and hitting at the sametime...
  24. Hey just because DK is quick and effecient, doesn't mean I have to be. I'll catch all of that up Monday at work. You know, when I have lots of free time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.