Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. This is a cup of tea for Dransfeldt. The only way he stays in Chicago is if another IF gets hurt.
  2. Meh me and my typing skills... PK 21 ABs Uribe 12 ABs
  3. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    I know you had asked about the Google IPO, turns out I was sort of wrong. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4871894/
  4. OK here you go.
  5. Yeah but IRod will have his 6-8 week stint on the DL in July/August and that will be the end of Detroit.
  6. AL Central, East and West
  7. And I would love to send it back to its natural state with an uncontroled brush fire.
  8. Honestly I think those numbers would be vastly different if they were switched anyway. Maggs has Frank hitting behind him, and it getting pitches to hit. Hence the big power and clutch numbers he is throwing up. Carlos on the other hand is hitting like s***, so they have no reason to pitch to Frank. I think the fact that Frank is a waaaaaaaay more disiplined hitter than Maggs makes him better to hit in front of a slumping Lee than Maggs would be. I think Frank at least keeps the line moving better. The good thing has been Pauly has been clutch so far this year, taking up Lee's slack. That is the move I would think about is swapping Pauly and Lee.
  9. You to Blame was awesome
  10. Joe Kernan Red Forman
  11. BMAC!!!! When you drop by let us know how you are doing and feeling, and any other insights you want to give us.
  12. Welcome in Knights. We have some great experts on the minor leagues, and you will be a great asset with your knowledge of Charlotte.
  13. Nice job, but something is missing... Where is the Mike Doyle of SOXTALK???
  14. And this has been, Everyday in Wrigleyville!
  15. Just on a whim I went and looked what the Sox were doing in key situations. Here we go RISP Konerko .429 1 HR 9 RBI Uribe .417 0 HR 7 RBI Maggs .348 3 HR 13 RBI Willie .333 0 HR 7 RBI Valentin .286 1 HR 6 RBI Thomas .267 0 HR 4 RBI Olivo .222 0 HR 5 RBI Lee .188 0 HR 5 RBI Rowand .071 0 HR 2 RBI Close and Late Uribe .429 1 RBI Valentin .400 0 RBI Lee .286 1 HR 2 RBI Maggs .273 1 Hr 1 RBI Konerko .250 1 HR 2 RBI Crede .250 0 HR 4 RBI Rowand .125 0 RBI Harris .100 0 RBI Thomas .100 0 RBI Olivo 0-5 0 RBI
  16. Can we all argee that Neal Cotts out of the pen was an outstanding move? This guy looks sooooo much more confident and poised than when he came up last year. He is hitting all of his spots and his control is infinately better than when he got here. I think this will be a Mark Buehrle-esque experience for Neal. I would be shocked if he isn't our 5th starter by the ASB.
  17. Why wouldn't you? Attendance has always been proportional to payroll change. Attendance goes up, payroll goes up, and vice versa.
  18. And he has changed! Like I said earlier at the sentancing, the judge pussed out and should have thrown the book at him then. Of course he gets back on the streets and manages to violate his probation multiple times through things such as drugs and breaking and entering. Yeah I am glad the courts gave this guy like a 5th, 2nd chance.
  19. You wanted my first pick, what do you expect???
  20. Definately. Hey I have an idea, lets abandon decades of tradition for plain old division names? Sound good?
  21. So what was your favorite memory of the Brady Quinn era? Although I will say I wish they would keep Quinn instead of Krentzel.
  22. And of course anchored by the Ft Wayne Komets own Andre Roy
  23. And looked awful doing it.
  24. LMAO Frank with a nice 8 pitch walk.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.