Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I don't think I can get in it from here.
  2. Wow, Brandon Phillips = Wally Pipp, without a major league career
  3. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Yeah I have essentially been in this business for 5 years now, and if you are an average Joe, you get nada. Your worth is your account value.
  4. For serving our country it is the least we can do. I know I will, if I am at any games you are at.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Have millions of dollars in an account with investment bank spinning this off. Other than that, you'll have to wait until it starts trading.
  6. This is from CBSnews.com it is an interesting thing about the fight between Kerry-Heinz and Bush over credibility. The thing that jumped out at me is the paragraph in bold. Kerry basically admits to committing war crimes.
  7. What is this "work" you speak of?
  8. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    No it isn't. The first thing I did was check my options for it. I am guessing once they get it out of beta, that it will be on there.
  9. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    First thing for me, right off the bat, is they need to put an option to put your email on the task bar for one click access.
  10. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Google is setting up a free email service ala hotmail, or anything else out there. The thing that caught my eye right off of the bat is that they are offering 1000 MB of storage space compared to the 2 that hotmail offers. They are in the testing stages of it right now. FWIW anyone who has a Blog, they are offering the chance to sign up as a GMail beta tester.
  11. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    Anyone else in on the beta testing for the new google email? I am trying it out. If anyone else is, let me know what you think.
  12. I have heard of Ross Meister, does that count?
  13. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Bob and Tom= Best morning show EVER!!!
  14. And actually I have loved reading this thread. 100+ posts, 8 pages, and no personal attacks really. Now lets talk about life starting in Israel with the Jews
  15. Hey I resent that! I am the chicken expert
  16. Then the USSR reciprocated by boycotting the 1984 Olympics in LA.
  17. southsider2k5 replied to The Beast's topic in SLaM
    I use the google task bar, which has a pop up blocker built into it.
  18. Do I have to do everything around here
  19. Don't forget the early start, and get your picks to click in !!!!
  20. southsider2k5 replied to sox4lifeinPA's topic in SLaM
    And "In the Still of the Night" also was great.
  21. southsider2k5 replied to sox4lifeinPA's topic in SLaM
    That is one of the few groups of the last 10 or 15 years, I can honestly say I really liked. They were/are incredible. Much better than the no talent ass clowns that are on pop radio now-a-days.
  22. The 1980 boycott of the Moscow Olympics.
  23. Step right this way...
  24. Just be sure to bring a bunch of pennies, and make him count them twice because you believe there is more money there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.