Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. OK one last footnote on the battle royal. I deleted both of the off-shoot threads. Neither served a useful purpose, and it wouldn't be right to delete one, and not the otherone. All right, back to your regularly scheduled debate Signed your friendly admin guy
  2. Damn right I would
  3. Being probably the only person who has met both Steff and PA, let me just say & :puke respectively
  4. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    No. This is one of the things I like most about Soxtalk, is that the freedom of topics and discusion. Personally I think we all could use a lesson lately (myself included) in respecting others. Make an arguement, but don't make it personally. If you find yourself talking about the person, rather than the topic, there is no need for the comment IMO. Now we do everything we can to allow people to have their say, and always will. I really hate closing threads, and do so with extreme regreatance. Just take a step back and relax people. Someones cyberopinion isn't worth getting upset about. If anyone wants to talk more about this feel free, or if they want to keep their opinion anonymus, PM me. Mike
  5. All right here is the deal. Steff-Alex let it go. I am going to reopen this thread, because there is a lot of good stuff in it, and I think it should go on. If guys want to argue, please keep it PMs.
  6. And just to prove the point, that I am NOT the ONLY one posting here As of just now, this is how many people have at least X number of posts. 15,000-2 6,000 -9 5,000 -14 2,000 -54 1,000 -81 500 -111 100 -199
  7. So out of curiousity, if you present a season ticket at the gate, would get another give away or would they know you already got it, and not give you one?
  8. Meh, he isn't even fit to let your hamsters crap on.
  9. When you are as good as I am... You need all the luck you can get Thanks
  10. I've got my first softball game tommorrow.
  11. Not to you personally, but that arguement is complete BS. Since when was Wrigley put in downtown? Remember the Wrigley neighborhood hasn't always been Yuppified, that basically occured within the last 5-10 years. They seem to draw fine, much further away from downtown than Comiskey. I don't care if they were downtown, people would still find excuses not to go to the games.
  12. Hey it took me a long time to get her trained to do that. The sad thing was it was still better than listening to Chip Carey.
  13. Now THAT is funny. His own fans sold his ass out.
  14. Personally I am kind of hoping some of the scorers from NC go pro. The Bulls need a 3 who can be a 20 pt/first option scorer.
  15. Nah the bastards are either Cub fans, or fishermen
  16. I didn't say post MY credit card info
  17. All I have to say is name names. That would be the quickest way to solve the problem. Hell I would think that there should be access to a itemized breakdown of all purchases made by my reps and sens. It is my tax money after all. I should have the ability to decide if it is being spent properly or not.
  18. Damn was I shocked. I left work when it was 8-3 and didn't even bother getting out my walkman. My wife called me on the train and told me it was 8-6 and gave me the PBP the rest of the way
  19. I thought it was pretty funny, except for the ending. We all know Sammy would have flown into a roid rage, and then Sox fan would have had 6 of his buddies putting a southside beatdown on Sosa.
  20. [rant] Wow. I can't believe the amount of "no's" I know for a fact that these people don't make THAT much money at all, unless it is the Cubs in town. These people bust their ass, and have to buy the stuff they vend ahead of time, to sell it. If they don't sell it, they get stuck with it. The only people who make a lot of money is the team and the concession companies. Not tipping these guys because the concessions are too expensive is only hurting the average Joe. That is like going to the Chop House and not tipping the waiter because the food was so expensive. No one would ever do that right? It isn't any different at the ballpark. These people make their living off of tips. Essentially the little bit they get in comissions, pays their taxes. If you think the concessions are too expensive, don't buy them. That hurts the people who need to be hurt. Anyone who doesn't tip these guys should be ashamed. [/rant]
  21. Wow, Carlos Lee #2 is hitting .097 That's under the Klayton line...
  22. The Bulls can't pick 4th. The Charlotte Bobcats are picking 4th. And actually the worst they can pick now is 6th if 3 teams move ahead of both Orlando and the Bulls, since Charlotte is guarenteed #4.
  23. Even funnier is seeing Dusty b**** about it in the papers. Yeah Dusty life is unfair when you act like an idiot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.