Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Good line. I would guess Oz is trying to get Drans to see some fastballs with Maggs hitting behind him.
  2. And that AB is exactly why Dranfeldt is on the first plane to Charlotte when Jose is ready to play.
  3. Do'h stupid line up changes
  4. Lets have a repeat of the first inning Maggs
  5. And BTW Lopez is a terrible defensive catcher. Neither one of those balls should have gotten past him.
  6. Come one Juan, rip this open.
  7. Or you could live in Indiana and knock another hour and a half off of your drive each way, not to mention a whole lot cheaper to live in.
  8. And the s***ty thing is that Miguel gets an error for making a perfect throw.
  9. Yeah, I totally agree there. These guys aren't giving anybody any money, and without winning or money, why would you want to stay here?
  10. This kid has flop written all over him. I guess we will see. But then again he will have millions of dollars if he can make it into the first round, so what does matter.
  11. If Howry had anything he would be at least the set up guy in that horrible horrible Indians pen.
  12. I fixed it, all though he will probably say he just meant to create tommorrows game thread
  13. I argued this before. If dollar vote=freedom of speech, then the impoverished have zero voice. That is the part that I have a problem with. Almost all of what I think should be done, has been deemed unconstitutional.
  14. Not only was Keith Foulke a one year rental, but Neal Cotts came over in that deal.
  15. I guess the guy has to kill someone before the courts will actually care. Either that or he could show a nipple on live TV...
  16. Regardless, Dransfeldt will have to go somewhere soon. When the Sox need the fifth starter again, there won't be room for him.
  17. Hey those are my personal records. No one else need access to them. It is my private info. Period.
  18. That is one billion dollars essentially wasted. That money could have gone to schools, police, feeding the poor, curing cancer, anything. Instead we waste it on sullying two mens reputations. Can we have real campaign finance reform now, please.
  19. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4898377/
  20. Well that opens the door for masterbation as a sport! GOLD MEDAL HERE I COME!!!!
  21. Wunsch isn't coming back to Chicago as a White Sox. Whatever he and Kenny Williams have between them, is making it for sure that he will be dealt or staying in Charlotte
  22. I have flown since I was about 12 after my parents divorced. I dread the airport traffic more than anything about a flight. My advice is just bring plenty to do. If you like to read, bring some books or newspapers, if you like music bring a bunch of CDs, etc.
  23. southsider2k5 replied to keninem's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    The thing about Shoe that is night and day different over last year is his ability to get out right handed hitters. Last year righties just killed this guy. That cutter has been a miracle pitch now for both ELo and Scho. I wonder how long it will be before either everyone picks the pitch up, or people start blowing out their arms because of it.
  24. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Well it has been almost a week with Gmail, and so far I love it. One of the cool features with it, is that it bunches conversations together with tabs at the top, so that they can either show all of the emails in the exchange, or just the last one. Basically I am ready to let my hotmail account lapse. What does everyone else think now after a little time has elapsed?
  25. The first problem with the Wings is that they are from Detroit. As a Chicago sports fan, there is no city lower than Detroit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.