Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Well unless we threw in Maggs to do it. I would wonder if a Reed or Anderson, and Honel for Hudson type deal could be done.
  2. Kenny has a plan. He might not be the most likeable guy in the world, but he has a pulse on this team, and it working on something. Hopefully this team stays in it, and he gets a chance to pull the trigger.
  3. Nice try by Matos to try to sell that catch. Smart. Good job by the ump to be hustling out into position and see it.
  4. Here here !!!
  5. You want to know why we end up with idiot teachers, I will tell you why. When a college student has problems, they advise them to go into elementary ed. They keep them away from the "tough" majors and instead let them teach our young.
  6. I would guess that Hudson would be the odd man out. He is the smallest physically, and he is also the only right hander. It is much easier to find a good RHP vs a LHP. He also looks like he has the biggest contract. And actually I think with Oakland losing so many hitters, the Sox would be a good fit for a trade with the A's. (sorry if I repeated something from the game thread, but I haven't read that.)
  7. Being all serious now, post counts are vastly overrated. Quantity has nothing to do with quality. Post counts are essentially meaningless. To me this whole thing about who has the highest post count is a joke as far I am concerned. I hope no one is taking any of this seriously, because it definately isn't meant to be that way. And now back to the countdown...
  8. I would also say that the 4 run inning yesterday was worse all around.
  9. Wow our hitters look off tonight.
  10. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/05/05...reut/index.html
  11. Our of curiousity in honor of Cinco De Mayo parties everywhere, what are your favorite Mexican drinks? I love Dos Equis.
  12. Where did you cut and paste this stuff from?
  13. More Michigan students taking things that they aren't supposed to
  14. D'oh. Man am I off today. Must be all of this pressure to catch Jason.
  15. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4891758/
  16. Got it. Cool, thanks Fan!
  17. It saddens me, but doesn't surprise me at all. I am waiting for the first team to sell its nickname to advertisers.
  18. Give me MORE!!! I wasn't paying attention today.... Besides Bonds COULD have been a White Sox if it wasn't for Frank... OK lame reach... I'll move it
  19. BTW How do you do a screen capture?
  20. http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/0...kers/index.html
  21. In Indiana the cheap gas just hit $1.90 yesterday. Another fine point of the Hoosier state
  22. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3685145.stm
  23. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4901704/
  24. FYI the Foulke contract. This year he cost them $4.5 million-$3mil in salary plus $1.5 in a signing bonus. But it is the next few years that get very expensive.
  25. Montreal drew a grand total of 4001 last night. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=240504120

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.