Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Morality or Ethics class in Elem & HS
Being moral, ethical, and religious at the sametime is very stressful. But I guess you heathens wouldn't understand that now would you?
-
The begining of the "Bush" recession
http://www.poorandstupid.com/2004_05_02_ch...375185300096315
-
End of "Friends"
Who all is going to watch? http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=157592
-
A sox fan in mourning
Wow, mooch I am really sorry to hear that. Losing a long term pet is like losing a member of the family. Best wishes to you and your wife.
-
Cool Blog
I was more asking about the one you posted.
-
Koch's Statement
The guy has been just awful since he got here, but the guy has always had a great perspective and has never blamed anyone else for his problems, which I respect a lot.
- Cool Blog
-
Hello $2 gas
Sorry, I can only feel so sorry for a person with a Vette
-
Coach of the Year
Am I the only one who appreciates the irony of the "Crybaby of the year" award winner having his daddy cry to the media and threaten to sue? (and yes I know I am going to hell for this)
-
Cool Blog
Whose blog is that? Anyone we know?
- Peeee-uuuuu!!
-
Koch is no longer the closer...please
Oh when will you learn, it isn't the speed that matters. What matters is the 25 MPH difference that he is able to get between his change and his fastball. The difference in speeds is murder on a batter.
-
Koch is no longer the closer...please
:finger
-
Koch is no longer the closer...please
I believe a good analogy is the space shuttle disaster. After the Challenger disaster NASAs safety work was air tight. Then as missions kept succeeding, they started accepting things that they didn't before as being "safe". What would not have passed before, began to pass. As time moved on, these thing pyramided on top of each other. Ice hadn't brought down a mission yet, so ice became acceptable. Foam coming off of the shuttle had never brought down a mission, so that became acceptable. Then disaster struck. Why do the Sox have to wait for disaster, to fix something that is obviously not working as well as it could be?
-
Man survives six nails driven into head
Q-hmmm so your choice is having six nails driven into your head, or watching Koch pitch the ninth for a save? My Answer- Pick one, they both hurt my head about the same
-
Random Notes
I was just looking at the sports page and this struck me. These are the Top hitter BA leaders in the AL (and yes I know it is May 6th, but still) Belliard-CLE Rodriguez-DET Ford-MN Uribe-CHI MYoung-TX Who would have ever guessed that anyone but IRod would even be in the top 5, let alone all 4 of those guys.
-
Baseball Sells Out
Fan, I think the publicity of it is worth waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the actual advertising benefits. The controversy has everyone talking, and indirectly about the movie.
-
Last Year
You can't sum up this season anymore than that.
-
New Ad's for Baseball
How about Purell antibacterial soap for Moistest Alou?
-
New Ad's for Baseball
I'll buy you a ticket to a game. I'm just not paying to get your ass to the game
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Yeah I hear the senator loud and clear.
-
The Sox Post Game Show
Yeah, that was something else. Even the attitude in the booth is pretty loose and refreshed this year. Those two seems like teenage school girls, they are giggling so much.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
I hate when politicians use things like this for their own personal gain. Bastards. I should have know Kerry would support that has-been Chisoxfn.
-
Happy B-day Karl Marx
The Soviet Union failed for one simple reason. We you don't give people incentive, they get lazy. When you are guarenteed work, food, shelter, no matter how hard or little you work, why work hard? The propaganda of the good of all only gets you so far. When the best you can expect out of life is that state owned one bedroom apartment, while waiting on a list for a 3 cylinder car, and getting you stamps for food stuff staples-where is the incentive? The effecency of the Soviet industry became atrocious over the years. There is no way that system can survive long term.
-
Birmingham Barons so far...........
Wow, Bull ditched the sidearm stuff. Any word on exactly why? Did the experiement fail or was he hurt or something else???