Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
5/9 Game Thread
Or the first base ump
-
Corpseball
How did I know you would be bringing this thread up. I just knew it.
-
5/9 Game Thread
- Minor League Hockey Player
That's it. It was a tiff in front of the net, the guy who got hit, put a really good shot on the kid who is in trouble trying to clear him away, and so the kid turned around with full momentum with a swing that looked like he was trying to hit a fastball, right into the head of the other kid.- Southsider2k4 Watch
4-5 with two doubles in a 25-3 victory. Also a flawless game at SS.- Minor League Hockey Player
I don't have a link but think of the two handed baseball swing that was taken against Brasher a couple of years ago. I can't remember the name of the guy who did it now...- Saturday News and Notes From Louisville
Wow, you would think we would deal Rauch sooner than send him to the pen.- Stat o' the Day
Is there a chance of Munoz coming up as the 5th starter over Diaz?- May 8 2004: The Hot List
Baj has a .20 WHIP- Court Order to Couple - No More Kids
I'll make them a deal, if this family stays out of my wallet, (out of jail, off of welfare, employed, etc) I'll stay out of their bedroom.- pumpkins bootlegs
I love the Pumpkins. I was sad to hear they broke up.- College Graduation
Good luck Heather. My wife is a teacher, and I know personally how difficult and how much work they do.- 5/9 Game Thread
Why is is that when a guy with a good slider is on the mound, we are still trying to pull the ball. We need to be trying to hit the ball to right, and right center.- It's Happy Happy Time
Day late on this but Happy Birthday Mooch- Ex Sox Minor Leaguers
The real Valentine at that, not the guy who plays SS for the Sox- 5/9 Game Thread
But Jose with the 1-6-3- 5/9 Game Thread
Willie now 3-3 with another single and is hitting .301- New No. 5 spot
Damn Munoz keeps putting up incredible numbers. I really wonder if he might stay as a starter?- Jose Santiago?
Santiago isn't coming to Chicago anytime soon. Period.- 5/9 Game Thread
DAMN PAULY! Great diving play to save a double and get an out.- 5/9 Game Thread
Crede running? Did someone miss a hit and run sign?- Detroit v. Rangers
Wow and I thought we had made some big rallies this year- Craig Biggio
Seriously? Biggio has had a good career and all, but HOF?- wolves/admirals game 3
Well at least there is one hockey team in Chicago winning in May.- Minor League Hockey Player
The video was sick. There is zero excuse for what the kid did, and he deserves every game of that suspension. - Minor League Hockey Player