Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Actually the Trib went out and found Molina, instead of talking to that tool Christensen. I really was hoping this kid would get better, but the whole rest of his life has been ruined by that idiot.
  2. What he said... There is soooooo much good stuff on there. I think my favorite was one of the version of "I'm so Tired" where you could just feel the angst from John. The album version of that song was so cleaned up all you got was the tired feeling. In this particular version you feel tired, frustrated, exhausted, fed up, and just generally pissy. But I love all of the CDs. Very incredible stuff. The evolution of the music is facinating.
  3. Out of curiousity, what do you mean by "classic" R&B? Name some examples.
  4. Carl Crawford without a doubt. Once he fills out he is going to be a hell of a #3 hitter. He is going to be one of the best in the game. I can see 30-30 out of him easy.
  5. That is the number right there. A WHIP of 1.50 is what is killing him. With all of the walks he is basically going into an ass kicking contest with one leg.
  6. Did he take his ball with him? Baby.
  7. This time, it is Armageddon.
  8. Bonds dominated his era more than anyone since Babe Ruth has. That makes me vote for Barry.
  9. Does the final Star Wars come out this year? If so, that would be it. If not, From Justin to Kelly part 2
  10. Hey DB, I countered your offer. I am not opposed to dealing those two guys, but SP is the thing I need the most. Talk to me.
  11. Heres a historical reference
  12. Easy lazy fly ball.
  13. Its is a shortening of hang with them, as in hang in there. Makes total sense to me.
  14. They probably couldn't find a decent offer for him.
  15. I love forwards...
  16. Sounds like stuff-wise he is just like his bro. Hopefully this kid has some kind of a mental make up. Jeff Weaver would be a start pitcher if he had anything between the ears.
  17. No surprise there. Hopefully he gets back upto full speed, and is ready just in case Adkins or Cotts continues to get beat up.
  18. Not at all. I think the Sox will be in it to the end, and Reed won't be up until September after the Charlotte season is done.
  19. I found this on BA
  20. When a player hits a ball hard, and a defender either makes a great play on it, or is right in the perfect position and gets lucky to make a play. That is a hangwiffem.
  21. Cool, we'll stop by if we go.
  22. http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?showtopic...ndpost&p=313624 Somebody posted this before, see try that to see if it works. Are you going tommorrow? I think we will be there.
  23. Thanks Rex. Hopefully we can get Baj on here for a chat sometime soon.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.