Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. It wasn't public knowledge then, and they weren't using it as a reason to torture our people.
  2. Lopez =$32 million Vlad=$75 million Those two contracts alone would be worth almost half of the value of the entire franchise. It isn't a love affair with current players, it is called bankruptcy.
  3. Yeah thank God they weren't fire bombing cars and dragging burning bodies around the streets and hanging them from bridges until after they found out we were torturing Iraqis
  4. Posnarski= KC Cubs fan.
  5. Also a little addition on my part as to who is even playing...
  6. I always like to see it when athletes use their pubic forum for good. Johnny Damon
  7. You deserve it DK. It is yomans work you do. I know everytime I plug the PTC, the YNOT gets a plug as well.
  8. It would have taken $15 million a year to bring back Gordon and Everett because we would have had to offer them aribtration, and there is no way they would have take the smaller amounts of money they got, when they could have gotten much more in court
  9. We are going tonight. Getting my tickets at the gate.
  10. It is in today's Trib. Who knows, maybe they lifted it.
  11. http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/11/news/inter...dex.htm?cnn=yes
  12. This guy is looking for a contract
  13. The big three-oh
  14. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Lunch time!
  15. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Must be that time of the month... oh you said PMing, not PMSing
  16. Out of curiousity does Texas birth rate include illegal aliens or not? I know because of the law automatically giving citizenship to babies born on American soil, it is common practice to migrate illegally, and then try to have kids that way they have citizenship, and it gives the parents a good case to become citizens because their kids are. Something like that wouldn't be changed by elementary/junior high school progams
  17. Lets not say things we can't take back now...
  18. Wow Charlotte scores 16 runs and no Reed or Borchard. Any reason that they both sat?
  19. I was just going to say the samething
  20. Yeah, I made sure to trade for him in MVP I think once Crawford fills out, he will be a Soriano like athletic freak. The guy has all of the tools, and a limitless ceiling. Posednik is as good as he will ever be.
  21. I can think of a lot of pitchers that wanted long term contracts, and ended up falling apart after leaving Chicago. We could go with Wilson Alvarez, Alex Fernandez, Jack McDowell, Jason Bere, and James Baldwin. Can you imagine if we had given any of these guys the money and years they wanted? The team seems to know when a pitcher is done. That is why I am not to upset Colon got away for the price he wanted.
  22. Happy Birthday Ian.
  23. Nolan Ryan Babe Ruth Henry Aaron Jackie Robinson Yeah I know that was 4, but I couldn't leave anyone off.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.