southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Where's the gamethread at? Rocks 'N Sox, 2:10 CT
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
My 15 minutes of Fame
Wow. We were watching all of that stuff from where we were sitting. I hope you really are OK.
-
Baj's status
Baj is one guy we want to get in here next.
-
The Continuing Decline & Fall of Mark Buehrle
Actually it wasn't just a "He" thing. There are a solid bunch of posters who are only around when the team it bad, and revel in the doom and gloom. That is more who I was referring to.
-
The Continuing Decline & Fall of Mark Buehrle
Exactly. I call it payback for the "I told you so" crowd, who is conviently no where to be seen...
-
DIAZ GETS THE CALL!
And Esteban was the 1st starter by May 1st...
-
Biggest home shutout for ChiSox since 1907
And I was there for it. I was saying I don't think I have ever been to this big of a blowout/shutout. Now I know that for sure
-
Marky Mark earning that money
His curveball was incredible today. I haven't seen him look as good as he did last night for a long time.
-
bullpen sports bar
ITS A BAR
-
DIAZ GETS THE CALL!
Good to hear the Sox made the right choice on Diaz. Now hopefully he takes the fifth spot and runs with it. How long has it been since we had a dependable 5th starter?
-
Sox post game show
No it isn't. Scottie Pippen isn't 1/10 of the leader in the clubhouse that Robin is.
-
Moronotti
>Why people keep reading this stuff, I'll never know. Are there a lot of tabloid buyers on here?
-
Oh My - Sox win 15-0
THe biggest debate last night was, is 15-0 Koch proof? Discuss.
-
I'm curious about Cubs tickets Hear me out
It will cost you up the ass to get them. Ticket prices for the Cubs are insane. Now if you wait until September they will be giving them away.
-
Mariners-Twins: Part 2
This is going to be a real interesting series this weekend. Hopefully the house is rocking on the southside.
-
Marv Albert wished he was the one raped by Kobe...
Who cares if the Bulls couldn't do it, I can!
-
Kerry Wood left the Cub-LA game after 3 innings:
Wow. Could the sky be falling on the Northside? Stay tuned. Hopefully it isn't serious.
-
Update on Tejada
Shoot, Tejada was my first pick in a lot of my leagues (I picked #11 3 times this year)
-
Let's move to Tampa and get Hockey Season Tickets!
Now if only they came up with a get your ass kicked by Andre Roy promo, I would be all over that
-
Anyone get ESPN insider?
I know that they have one of the top catching prospects in the game. Other than that, I don't think that they have much. Also soon all of their draft picks from last year become eligible to be dealt. I don't know much about the Yankees farm system, but I know they will damn well try to get this guy, and are one of the few teams who can afford to pay a guy who is almost 40, $18 mil a year. That will be a big factor as well.
-
Anyone get ESPN insider?
The Yankees have got to be the #1 in line for the Big Unit. They will mortgage the farm and include cash to get the guy. They need starting pitching BAD, and will do anything to get it. The only thing that might stop them is if there is any bad blood between Coangelo and Steinbrenner over the David Wells signing.
-
America's Culture War
Seriously dude, do you know anything about cw's backround? You probably should know that before you go shooting off your mouth.
-
Jobs in Iraq
People have the opportunity to earn a lifetimes worth of wages, in about a year. That is a big lure for people. Think about the stories of some of the kidnapped. They needed the extra money.
-
Sidney Ponson
More like "If you build it they will come, as long as it isn't too cold, or school isn't in session, or if the Cubs aren't in town, or if its a half price night, if the team is in first place, and if JR sells the team." This team is in first place, and drawing 12,000 people to weekday games. The only reason we even show an average of 19K is because of the openning day sell out. Take that away and we have to be at about 17K. People say a lot of things, but I don't see it.
-
Islamic Web Site Shows Beheading Of American
I hadn't heard that before, but I will admit it would make sense.
-
Sidney Ponson
This team is 24th in MLB in attendance and is drawing only 42.8% of capacity MLB attendance leaders This team is in first place, and still isn't drawing s***. When does the teams responsibilty end, and the fans start? They by far have the lowest attendance of any first place team. Even the Twins who lost as much as we did during the offseason are drawing 1000 more per night in that way inferior Metrodome. Geesh even KC who is HORRIBLE is out drawing the Sox.