southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Where's the gamethread at? Rocks 'N Sox, 2:10 CT
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
April 28th Game Thread 1:05 first pitch
I don't think I can get in it from here.
-
April 28th Game Thread 1:05 first pitch
Wow, Brandon Phillips = Wally Pipp, without a major league career
-
April 28th Game Thread 1:05 first pitch
Is that a French word?
-
Gmail
Yeah I have essentially been in this business for 5 years now, and if you are an average Joe, you get nada. Your worth is your account value.
-
BRACE YOURSELVES CHICAGOANS
For serving our country it is the least we can do. I know I will, if I am at any games you are at.
-
Gmail
Have millions of dollars in an account with investment bank spinning this off. Other than that, you'll have to wait until it starts trading.
-
Kerry admitted committing illegal war acts
This is from CBSnews.com it is an interesting thing about the fight between Kerry-Heinz and Bush over credibility. The thing that jumped out at me is the paragraph in bold. Kerry basically admits to committing war crimes.
-
April 28th Game Thread 1:05 first pitch
What is this "work" you speak of?
-
Gmail
No it isn't. The first thing I did was check my options for it. I am guessing once they get it out of beta, that it will be on there.
-
Gmail
First thing for me, right off the bat, is they need to put an option to put your email on the task bar for one click access.
-
Gmail
Google is setting up a free email service ala hotmail, or anything else out there. The thing that caught my eye right off of the bat is that they are offering 1000 MB of storage space compared to the 2 that hotmail offers. They are in the testing stages of it right now. FWIW anyone who has a Blog, they are offering the chance to sign up as a GMail beta tester.
-
Gmail
Anyone else in on the beta testing for the new google email? I am trying it out. If anyone else is, let me know what you think.
-
LAST DAY!!!!
I have heard of Ross Meister, does that count?
-
This is cool
Bob and Tom= Best morning show EVER!!!
-
Quest for Noah's ark
And actually I have loved reading this thread. 100+ posts, 8 pages, and no personal attacks really. Now lets talk about life starting in Israel with the Jews
-
Quest for Noah's ark
Hey I resent that! I am the chicken expert
-
US to attend Olympics?
Then the USSR reciprocated by boycotting the 1984 Olympics in LA.
-
Popups
I use the google task bar, which has a pop up blocker built into it.
-
Soxheads start the game thread for tomorrow
Do I have to do everything around here
-
April 28th Game Thread 1:05 first pitch
Don't forget the early start, and get your picks to click in !!!!
-
BICYCLE
And "In the Still of the Night" also was great.
-
BICYCLE
That is one of the few groups of the last 10 or 15 years, I can honestly say I really liked. They were/are incredible. Much better than the no talent ass clowns that are on pop radio now-a-days.
-
US to attend Olympics?
The 1980 boycott of the Moscow Olympics.
-
Lets get down to business
Step right this way...
-
LAST DAY!!!!
Just be sure to bring a bunch of pennies, and make him count them twice because you believe there is more money there.