Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
6/11 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 1:10
I thought that was just for COVID restrictions?
-
6/11 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 1:10
Because of option limitations and the small chance that something else could happen in between, I would guess.
-
6/10 Games
This has been an exciting year. In a lot of year, Vera would be #1 because he was hurt so he couldn't suck. This year we have multiple break outs who could be #1, but definitely top 5.
-
TLR 2022 Thread
- TLR 2022 Thread
I would say running this manager out there is the ultimate lack of class, but I suppose you are the expert for what we are allowed to do at sporting events.- TLR 2022 Thread
The reaction would be nothing like this. Tony's stupidity is headlining national sports coverage. Even if Turner hit a bomb there it is nothing like a national media embarrassment. Not even in the same universe.- TLR 2022 Thread
Fans hate dumb decisions which lead to losses. Not sure why that doesn't bother you, but sure. Tell me why we were pitching at all to him if he was so dangerous? Even if you don't want to pitch TO him, you are ahead 1-2. Throw him a face high fastball, or something in the dirt. See if he will chase, and if he doesn't, oh well. But you have a huge advantage in the count, why not use it?- 6/10 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 7:10
This I would agree with.- 6/10 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 7:10
You say that like it isn't a bad thing. Also let's not pretend that we all don't know that AJ isn't a raging asshole.- 6/10 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 7:10
What is Terry Bevington up to these days?- TLR 2022 Thread
Can we start getting some chants at games? Maybe a "Fire Tony" or something to make the broadcasts awkward? Something to force public shaming?- Why are the sox so unlucky with veteran additions?
I am not ready to proclaim Luis the answer to anything, yet. Lot's of guys have big starts and get figured out.- TLR 2022 Thread
2nd or 3rd piece in a deal.- TLR 2022 Thread
Yes, greg the victim, you have permission to comment.- TLR 2022 Thread
Even AJ is all about doing everything to get an edge. No weird sets of ethics and ethos which prevents him from doing things to improve his teams odds.- TLR 2022 Thread
I mean we all know where they got the idea to write that.- TLR 2022 Thread
How many jobs have you quit because your boss wouldn't let you do whatever you want?- I truly think Jerry will make TLR step down after yesterday
Sue is a little young for Tony, but probably.- TLR 2022 Thread
I believe that last word should be spelled "the actual statistics"- Eloy rehab starts again 6/21
- TLR 2022 Thread
I was wondering who the water carrier of the night would be.- Eloy rehab starts again 6/21
I will say it again. Lmao, no.- TLR 2022 Thread
Max Muncy at 1-2 .087/.087/.087 this year .156/.167/.263 career- TLR 2022 Thread
I am impressed that the media even asked.- I truly think Jerry will make TLR step down after yesterday
Is "they" the LADodgers? - TLR 2022 Thread