Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. But Tony LaRussa is costing them games.
  2. For the record you might want to put this post on the main board so more people will see it.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    I don't remember where the VA came up before but this is the stuff they did to Agent Orange vets too. They pretended it wasn’t real until many died and suffered needlessly. The data is unavailable because the US government classified it to cover their own gross negligence, just like Vietnam. https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-06-16/senate-set-to-enhance-benefits-for-vets-exposed-to-burn-pits?context=amp
  4. The Sox should fear their manager more than they fear the rest of the AL Central
  5. All I can think of is The Good Place character and I love this even more.
  6. I like the Maggs comp. Vaughn is hitterish with power. I think Maggs probably got fat on juice numbers when you look at the leap he took in power, but yeah same idea.
  7. We are never accepting new members. Sorry folks.
  8. There is only one thing left to do. Ribeye or filet?
  9. That's my line.
  10. 40th member of our 40 man roster.
  11. We don't talk about ...
  12. And the easy vote for the most regrettable deal the day it was signed.
  13. I hate to see it go that way for him, but the Sox sold about as high as they could have on him. I don't know if it is his stature or what, but he can't stay on the field.
  14. Beer shower, potato salad and a side of ranch, lmfao.
  15. If I don't see a sign asking if Joe packed his lunch at the next home game, I will be sorely disappointed.
  16. That might be the greatest nothing insult ever. Go pack a fucking lunch. What?
  17. Blind guess, to mess with timing. These guys are geared up for 97, and they get 47. Shape of pitches is also something they never see.
  18. First 13 run pool hit of the year.
  19. Moncada has added 32 points to his batting average today and about 100 to his OPS.
  20. That's literally how this works. Kid agrees to 900k with the Sox. Then he tells everyone else it will take a million plus to sign him, and don't bother if you won't pay because he will just go back to school if not. Other teams pass on him because they have other plans. As Jimmy said, it happens all the time.
  21. They spent last year smashing bad to mediocre teams. They weren't even doing that this year. Seeing as this is the POSITIVE thread, I will just say that I am positive that I enjoy this more, and there 100% is a path to the playoffs just by owning the awful teams in MLB.
  22. I know it's your thing, but I think you are overvaluing Jose Abreu on the trade market and completely ignoring the Sox history of not trading the faces of the franchise unless they ask to leave.
  23. The difference between Baez and Abreu is all star defense at premium positions. Also who is looking for a 1B/DH for that kind of price?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.