Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Chappas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry Chappas

  1. They do that like 45 minutes before game time when nobody is there .
  2. Phone died going into B7...what a way to bail out 14.5 sad innings. In actuality pen looked good today. How does Hamilton not run in the 7th oh well. Great refreshing win
  3. They have zero LH power that is what he brings
  4. Can't come back soon enough
  5. That's how it appears will play out. I thought sheets would be a platoon option....maybe next year. I think yermin is back for burger tomorrow
  6. I am out a little over $100 thus far......boring as hell and I blame the TA 7th inning game 1 AB.
  7. Sad that I wish Hamilton could hit LH and Lamb was up for this game.....ugh
  8. They cant seem to just find a guy with Foster burdi etc.
  9. Over before it started. Berrios history v the white sox is holding true
  10. Eloy and Robert may as well just come up what can it hurt. I'm only half joking
  11. I thought you were talking about the Moncada stroll.
  12. They aren't using him in the 3rd inning. Nice inning for foster.
  13. Too bad there is no leftie in the pen to face larnach and kirilloff as Crochet was used last game
  14. Moncada could have beat that out with a little hustle. Fucking Foster now in. I paid good money to watch this shit for five hours.
  15. Well if there was ever a doubt that is gone, this ball game is over.
  16. Kopech for 2 bummer Hauer Hendricks see how it plays out.
  17. Lambert or stiever can do this. Gordon will steal second and third
  18. Wow who didnt see this coming. Afew hard hit balls through 5 batters. May see a position player pitch in this one
  19. Exactly the offense in general and then Andersons poor decision cost this game. The bullpen should not have been needed in this game. Real bad offensive approach all day. And now we concede game 2 with Lopez who won't get out of the first.
  20. Twins bullpen day did them well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.